Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why foids hate incels

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Outside hating us for our looks there's a few other reasons they hate us. When they hear us complain about not being able to get laid it angers them for two reasons. The first is that a woman's ultimate power is sexual power, ability to reject men, ability to sell out their body on only fans and social media, etc... So when a man doesn't accept rejection from all women and settle down to be forever alone it takes away their sexual power. Another reason is women's high and obsessive fear of rape. They want men to just take rejections and again settle down and cope, but when a man who's rejected by almost all women complains they see him as going again the entire idea of consent and their sexual power so they're afraid he'll rape women in the future. Basically foids not only hate us because we're subhuman but because they don't have power over us and they're afraid of us. For any lurking glowies I'm not supporting rape in this post.

We refuse to be cucks and give them money for simply existing. So we have no use for them.

What normalizing soyciety does to a toilet smh

They hate if i look at them and when i don't they vent that i am gay or some type of weirdo. They are malicious, attention self seeking creatures.

We refuse to be cucks and give them money for simply existing. So we have no use for them.

Exactly, they have no power over is and it drives them crazy.

They hate if i look at them and when i don't they vent that i am gay or some type of weirdo. They are malicious, attention self seeking creatures.

+1
+1
@Stupid Clown feel free to change the op tag, this aint no theory brocel, these are FACTS.

They do have power over most of us. Do you really think that 99% of this forum wouldn't throw the BP under the bus if they get a woman's attention?

They do have power over most of us. Do you really think that 99% of this forum wouldn't throw the BP under the bus if they get a woman's attention?
I wouldn't.

Foids only like men that are desired by other foids, that’s why they hate us, because we are not wanted by other foids

Outside hating us for our looks there's a few other reasons they hate us. When they hear us complain about not being able to get laid it angers them for two reasons. The first is that a woman's ultimate power is sexual power, ability to reject men, ability to sell out their body on only fans and social media, etc... So when a man doesn't accept rejection from all women and settle down to be forever alone it takes away their sexual power. Another reason is women's high and obsessive fear of rape. They want men to just take rejections and again settle down and cope, but when a man who's rejected by almost all women complains they see him as going again the entire idea of consent and their sexual power so they're afraid he'll rape women in the future. Basically foids not only hate us because we're subhuman but because they don't have power over us and they're afraid of us. For any lurking glowies I'm not supporting rape in this post.
Interesting.

I think that women dont necessarily HATE incels. Or ugly people.

I think they just want them to be INVISIBLE in their personal life.

So, if im in a class, they dont want me TALKING .

If im in a group, they want me to be in ANOTHER GROUP.

They dont want me asking them out.

They dont want me LOOKING at them in their yoga pants.

I think women actually love incels, as long as they are bluepilled. They are kind of like pets for them. It's blackpilled incels they don't like, precisely for the reasons you have given.

I think women actually love incels, as long as they are bluepilled. They are kind of like pets for them. It's blackpilled incels they don't like, precisely for the reasons you have given.