Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why foids are like this?

StepyAkermanskie

StepyAkermanskie

Philosophymaxxer and whitepill enjoyer
★★★
IMG 20240131 110912 380

Tl;dr: Foid was showing love to this guy (probably betabuxxer), he was also loving and taking care of her, they had kids and happy family. And one day she just left him (and has took their kids with her) because she started dating some random guy that this betabuxxer has never heard off.

Last edited:
not surprising at all. glory to betabuxxers for educating us. foid ranch is the way to go my brocels

Most loyal femoid:

not surprising at all. glory to betabuxxers for educating us. foid ranch is the way to go my brocels
Their sacrifices due to their delusions are much appreciated.

It wasnt his family, it was just his turn :feelshaha:

View attachment 1052096

Tl;dr: Foid was showing love to this guy (probably betabuxxer), he was also loving and taking care of her, they had kids and happy family. And one day she just left him (and has took their kids with her) because she started dating some random guy that this betabuxxer has never heard off.
4chan isn't a reliable source.

I think it's due to them often having a combination of high SMV and also high time preference.

Still I can't just not feel sorry for this guy, this foid fooled him by pretending that she loves him. If she was bitchy from the beggining, then I could just say that this guy knew what he is getting himself into, but not in that case

Kill all foids

Foids are bad people

It's over for betabuxcels.

disgusting. shit like this is why i do not believe in ascension. we can not ascend. only chad can ascend. for an incel to "ascend", is to just live in a different kind of hell.

Ah the Same Spiel " ALWAYS .

Expecting Woman to stay loyal to you for Years Is Like expecting that your Shit Turns to Gold .

Woman will Always Cheat sooner or Later .

Ah the Same Spiel " ALWAYS .

Expecting Woman to stay loyal to you for Years Is Like expecting that your Shit Turns to Gold .

Woman will Always Cheat sooner or Later .

Fucking Bitch should be strangled

Many such cases!

Because retarded simps and betabuxxers exist, then they take advantage of them