Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why foid hair smells so good?

Flagellum_Dei

Flagellum_Dei

Recruit
★★★
20% - foid worship
When I was riding the bus, foid stood in front of me. We were looking at the same direction, so I could sniff her hair. Their smell was angelic :ahegao:

Brutal I never smelt a foid's hair :feelsrope:

Stop simping for a random foid on the bus GrAY, and post something inceldom related.

foid hair is just full of jewish chemicals

The scent of her shampoo and conditioner perhaps

The scent of her
Sniffing Wojak | Fartposting / Brap | Know Your Meme

they wash it all the time with shampoos and lotions that have a pleasant odor.

How the fuck is this foid worship when others can use foid avis and foid worshipping signatures without punishment ?

How the fuck is this foid worship when others can use foid avis and foid worshipping signatures without punishment ?
yeah, especially gifs with happy gooks.

When I was riding the bus, foid stood in front of me. We were looking at the same direction, so I could sniff her hair. Their smell was angelic :ahegao:
Vhad prolly pulled it last night while going raw inside hER

yeah, especially gifs with happy gooks.
Only a question of time until Master and the admins get even more soft and make this place inclusive for foids. Every catastrophe started small

I need to shave one to get the hair to smell

because they use shit ton of shampoo for their long hairs, and more surface area of the long hairs allow the fragrance to distribute more evenly. One time even i smellt so good due to using many jewdrants and jewfumes, one foid almost felt shy when i came near her and smiled at me, i bet she was offended at the fact that how can an ugly guy like me smell so good

Only a question of time until Master and the admins get even more soft and make this place inclusive for foids. Every catastrophe started small
Remember the Ask An Infiltrator section? :feelshaha:

I read somewhere foids release pheromones through their scalp and their feet which explains a lot.

It's because they meticulously clean it with all sorts of crazy chemicals.

They spray it with forever chemicals and xenoestrogens.
They're robbing your sperm by simply being in your vicinity.
Later virgins :feelsthink:

Wtf give a warn of foid Worship? Image writing : boobs are so sooft and the mod give you a ban
Foids use a lot of products anyway, who knows what she did.
I smell their hair too, some days stink other days they have really a good fragrance, it doesn't smell of human body at all

Wtf give a warn of foid Worship? Image writing : boobs are so sooft and the mod give you a ban
I smell their hair too, some days stink other days they have really a good fragrance, it doesn't smell of human body at all
.is mods are corrupt. Not all but many of them

Couldn't agree more

It s for attraction maybe

it's simply the cosmetics, all foid cosmetics smell nice, it's nice in the beginning but gets annoying quickly, a cacophony of smells, I opt for aroma-free stuff whenever possible

"Inceldom discussion"

I want a femcel who smells like fish

STUPID FUCKING CUCKS FUCK OFF ME I WOULD MURDER EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM FOR SNIFF SOME YOUNG SLUT HAIR (in mein kraft)
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: