Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why femoids are so upset about Brandon (not entirely) beheading bianca

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
for the people who don't like to read TL;DR they know that they're losing power because the cuck wouldn't stand down

So the stuff you see on twitter and other sites is a reaction of femoids who think they can do whatever they want, to them being denied that power in this example

bitch rides an emotional rollercoaster on a cuck he orbits her for god knows how long, she belittles him makes him feel like human shit and treats him this way picrel;

based (now ex) cuck goes after her to behead her and show that she's not god

results: a bunch of alternatives, feminists and femoids overall lashing out on twitter about "le tragedie" of them losing power, see guys? this is what happens when you give them female rights, they expect no consequences, no work, just getting betabuxxed 24/7 and when they get consequences... well, you saw what happens.

ofc the fact that a beta male almost beheaded her is even worse to them LMAO because they know that they're less powerful than some soylent-man :feelskek:

Lmao youre right ,they are Mad cuz the cuck finally stood up for himself and that scares the thots. Honestly , based on screenshots the thot was a horrible person anyway and reaped what she sowed:feelskek:

That cuck redeemed himself if you ask me.

One time back then when I was orbiting my oneitis another orbiter killed himself, they're likely happier with that outcome and I wonder if it boosts their ego.

One time back then when I was orbiting my oneitis another orbiter killed himself, they're likely happier with that outcome and I wonder if it boosts their ego.
probably yes, they like playing god and hate when they can't do it

They simply can't wrap their head around it.
Yeah, that's what they want for their beta orbiters. They just want them to kill themselves without too much commotion so the foid can go on with her life and pretend he never existed. Roasties and IT cucks consider the death of a man to be as meaningless as the death of a cockroach while the death of a single foid is equivalent to an entire children's hospital burning to the ground.
These whores do not consider their orbiters to be human, they expect them to cave in to their every demand and once they stop being interesting/profitable to them, they can blow themselves up for all they care. I really hope this incident blackpilled at least a few of these betas who donate to twitch whores and stuff like that.

her death pleases me

Yeah they think they have some sort of power over all of us. It scares them if one of us fights back. Though I don’t blame them for thinking that way as majority of men are cucks

Every woman should have the freedom to play with males emotions as she pleases sweaty.

Yes you are the asshole, let the woman enjoy herself

JFL every thread on this topic gets a shit ton of guests

That cuck redeemed himself if you ask me.

I don't understand that cuck tbh. He should've chosen a more effective manner of suicide. Why didn't he rush a cop with a knife? American cops are definitely more trigger-happy than Toronto cops. Instead, he chose to...what? Stab himself?

I would watch a movie about Bianca if one was made.

Why didn't he rush a cop with a knife? American cops are definitely more trigger-happy than Toronto cops. Instead, he chose to...what? Stab himself?
probably a quick decision when he realized he left a ton of evidence and he'll be in court and get life in prison

tbh all he had was a knife and no time to think

I don't understand that cuck tbh. He should've chosen a more effective manner of suicide. Why didn't he rush a cop with a knife? American cops are definitely more trigger-happy than Toronto cops. Instead, he chose to...what? Stab himself?

I would watch a movie about Bianca if one was made.
Coz emo.

probably a quick decision when he realized he left a ton of evidence and he'll be in court and get life in prison

tbh all he had was a knife and no time to think

He plastered it all over social media, it was over. It seemed planned, even. Now his life is going to shit. Being shot would've been the easy way out.

I feel bad for Brandon's older brother too. He was stationed in Alaska at the time and now he's getting all sorts of threats from overly emotional normies who think that sending death threats to Brandon's family will fully reattach Bianca's head to her body.

She tortured and cucked him. " You are nothing ", " I was cheating you anyways ", "You were always here just as a plan b". So much from a "17 yo toddler"
Lesson Teached, Bitch !

@Bourbon

:feelskek:

1. Great thread

2. Its on incel tears:

3. I've made a thread that is related to this very thing (women being scared by their illusion of power being shattered)

Society is set up in such a way where women can do shit like this, and fear no consequences. But lets say her favorite lackey to fuck with is Bob, middle aged, 4/10, balding white guy, typical hardworking office guy Bob. She's going to be joking about Bob with her boyfriend/husband, with her girlfriends and other women who have climbed the ladder with her, etc. Then one day she stumbles upon a depiction of rape, be it in a game, movie, music, etc, and in that instant her entire world momentarily falls apart and she is broken, because she realizes that one day Bob, that guy who is so beneath her financially, physically, mentally, etc, could just snap and rape her just like this woman she sees in media, that all her effort, time, prestige, etc means nothing in the face of biological reality, there's nothing stopping Bob from waiting for her after work and kidnapping her, this nothing stopping Bob from shooting up the office after sexually assaulting her, there is literally nothing stopping Bob BUT BOB, and if Bob snaps, there's nothing she could do to stop him

That's why women hate depictions of rape, its the ultimate reality check, the illusion of the current power structures between men and women fade away in an instant, that's why its such a shock to them and they take it so seriously when it happens, and there's all this outrage, because women can't think for themselves, they are very absent minded and not introspective at all, if a problem isn't in their face they will forget about it an ignore it.

Its the same thing for murders like this, the illusion of power and safety women have gets shattered when shit like this happens and they can't cope so they start raging and panicking, love when shit like this happens

ofc the fact that a beta male almost beheaded her is even worse to them LMAO because they know that they're less powerful than some soylent-man :feelskek:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: They know its over for them, when a cuck soyboy can end one of their lives so easily :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: