Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why females are winning

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Unlike males, females have a collective bias that favors their own gender. It doesn't matter how "right wing" a female appears to be, deep down she is a feminist. She will always vote to promote her gender to succeed. Some females like to pretend to be anti-feminist, but they only do so for attention seeking. Some females may genuinely be anti feminist, but they are perfectly fine with the current court, societal, and media bias towards women. In addition, she is fine with affirmative action and other benefits exclusive to her gender. She can also pretend to care about men's issues when it benefits her and completely shut down actual male issues when she sees no benefit to her own. This is why incels are so hated. Females get no benefit from helping us, since all females subconsciously hate our genetics and she will appear as a fool to other females.

See: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_are_wonderful_effect

The current societal status in the west also benefits women in a descrete manner. Females get the advantage in all areas of life, but any criticism of the notion gets immediately shut down. Females can also appear to be "victims" while simultaneously being treated better by society.

All of the phenomenon I posted is a direct result of human biology. Our female bias will exist until the universe dies of heat death (assuming humans can't harness the kenetic energy of black holes).

That's the problem. Men can only do one thing: get militant

I actually noticed the opposite — unlike males, females secretly hate each other. They may support each other in public but they never think of themselves as one gender, only as separate entities. Men on the other are more part of a collective than females. Men support other man and females only support females who are uglier than them.

And the reason why they are winning is simply that they are the weaker sex and men want to protect them.

its because of cucks. if cucks decided to stop being cucks we could have full power.

I actually noticed the opposite — unlike males, females secretly hate each other. They may support each other in public but they never think of themselves as one gender, only as separate entities. Men on the other are more part of a collective than females. Men support other man and females only support females who are uglier than them.

And the reason why they are winning is simply that they are the weaker sex and men want to protect them.

pretty much this. although the pervasive societal context tries to sexualize close male relationships. which is beyond sickening. for the second part, its cucks doing this, not real men.

the pervasive societal context tries to sexualize close male relationships.

Yeah it fucking infuriates me. There cannot be a closer friendship than between two men, it can be honest and powerful, but Hollywood fucks it up trying to push homoeroticism. I don't fucking mind movies about gays like Call me by your name, it's a great movie. But stop hinting homosexuality in a strong friendship between two straight men. For some reason it never happens to female friendship in movies

You are right, but females can still mass implement policies that will benefit them. Females usually share the same political opinions and are collectively liberal. You hardly ever see actual right wing females

You are right, but females can still mass implement policies that will benefit them. Females usually share the same political opinions and are collectively liberal. You hardly ever see actual right wing females

There are plenty of right-wing females, you just live in a liberal area perhaps. The environment matters more than gender. In big Western cities, most are liberals, most middle classes are liberals etc. I live in Toronto and study in an art school so you can imagine the amount of SJW and feminists up there. But there are still plenty of anti-SJW liberals and even conservatives, they just don't share their opinions so loudly.

Yep. Women have higher in-group preference than men, both men and women consider women to be better than men.
Women may be individually competitive, but as a whole they are cooperative. They may have their catfights and backstabs but ultimately they support the female cause.
Men are the opposite, they can be more "loyal" and "honorable" but as a whole they throw each other under the bus all the time. Men disagree a lot on how to deal with women, and many of them support them in different ways (soyboys, tradcucks, etc). You don't see that with women, ever. There is no female whiteknighting ideology, women don't tell each other to "woman up" and marry some balding subhuman. Men are completely fractured and in a democracy (especially when the most of the electorate is female) that spells absolute doom.

not in countries where their voice is prohibited...like the Middle East. we should try that here.
The only solution is to reinstate full patriarchy.

true, but revolution is required for that, unionize men, form wolfpacks and let the bombs go off.

Yep. Women have higher in-group preference than men, both men and women consider women to be better than men.
Women may be individually competitive, but as a whole they are cooperative. They may have their catfights and backstabs but ultimately they support the female cause.
Men are the opposite, they can be more "loyal" and "honorable" but as a whole they throw each other under the bus all the time. Men disagree a lot on how to deal with women, and many of them support them in different ways (soyboys, tradcucks, etc). You don't see that with women, ever. There is no female whiteknighting ideology, women don't tell each other to "woman up" and marry some balding subhuman. Men are completely fractured and in a democracy (especially when the most of the electorate is female) that spells absolute doom.
Very good post

There are plenty of right-wing females, you just live in a liberal area perhaps. The environment matters more than gender. In big Western cities, most are liberals, most middle classes are liberals etc. I live in Toronto and study in an art school so you can imagine the amount of SJW and feminists up there. But there are still plenty of anti-SJW liberals and even conservatives, they just don't share their opinions so loudly.

I'm just south in NE Ohio and it ain't much better. must be something in the water of lake Erie. plus I'm an unironic Nazbol Sorelian and that just spells doom.

its because of cucks. if cucks decided to stop being cucks we could have full power.
yeah exactly. Its ragefuel when I see these cucks constantly blowing up girls inboxes with dm's on instagram when they dont even have a chance they are just giving the foid validation.