Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill WHY FEMALES ARE INFERIOR ANIMALS A CASE STUDY ON HUMAN FEMALES

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
1. They are short statured meaning the average height of a female is 5'4 meanwhile the average height of a man is 5'9 . But a woman who is 5'9 would be considered tall because a fully grown female is the height of a 12 year old man toddler:feelzez::feelzez:

2. They lack intelligence . Suprised right!!! Well not any more :feelskek: there were studies , statistics and data that prove this
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20066931/#:~:text=Abstract,higher intelligence than women remains.
Them on average have an iq of a 15 year old.

3. They are extremely weak in terms of survival that's why they get raped, assaulted and murdered by men .
Also they lack huge muscles and lack the ability of combat they truly are inferior to us men.

4.They cause 95% of male problem and they are vile animals

5. They dont love your personality they love your face race and height

6.ALSO I EASILY CAN BEAT YOU UP AND IM MUCH TALLER AND SMARTER THAN YOU . ALSO IVE A 8 INCH PENIS

7. Women are a property that must be owned and enslaved

Conclusions: MEN>FEMALES

Last edited:
Yet they still have the privilege of hypergamy, rising standards, the juggernaut law, lower standard to be able to get any HTN or above, "affirmative action" for foids, a positive bias against them in the legal system, etc.... :feelsclown:

And then still have the gall to complain about the "patriarchy" and wonder why misogynists exist. :feelskek:

water.
ALL FEMALES ARE SUBHUMAN AND EVERY MALE SHOULD STOP BEING A RETARDED BLUEPILLED CUCKSOYFAGTARD AND TREAT THEM LIKE THE FUCKING SUBMISSIVE-SUBHUMAN HOLES THEY ARE

I think you have to work on your definition of inferiority.

2. They lack intelligence . Suprised right!!! Well not any more :feelskek: there were studies , statistics and data that prove this
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20066931/#:~:text=Abstract,higher intelligence than women remains.
Them on average have an iq of a 15 year old.

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182476630Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:49 PM CST
As stated prior to the deletion of my previous response, I am a highly-desirable, beautiful, and intelligent brown-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian woman with pale skin.
Re: I finished reading A Christmas Carol
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182478418Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:16 PM CST
Ah, American schoolchildren are not introduced to basic English literature prior to reaching higher-grades? That provides yet another example of why America's educational-system is inferior to the educational-systems of sophisticated countries such as China and Mongolia.
Re: i have a trash picked pc here: will destroy it
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182478763Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:21 PM CST
It must be quite saddening to know that your mother purchased the second-best quality computer at your local electronics market.