Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why females are better wageslaves than men

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Obviously not in stressful, high IQ roles, or the extremely hard jobs but menial jobs.

I have worked a collection of low skilled jobs in my past. The youngcels are having an existential crisis about their shitty trash lives everyday, but the girls just do their job until it's time to go home. And it makes sense really. They are getting validation all day from the men, and they go home to their cuck boyfriend that they have all the control over, while also getting railed by manager chad on nights out.

Having to do these low paid service jobs while being an incel is true suifuel. It's no wonder they can't concentrate and are shit at their jobs. Occassionally you will come across the wierdly upbeat truecel in his 50s, but there is usually an announcement at some point saying that he killed himself.

So females are more positive due to constant getting attention and validation, they don't introspect enough to realise the tragedy of their lives and ragequit, more reliable because incels would go on benders and not show up, and they are too scared to ever rock the boat. They are the perfect NPCs for menial service jobs, and capitalism demands their employment.

yep lol

it only made sense to me why i never wanted to participate in society recently

:feelsbadman: brutally on point. The nature of the modern post-industrial wageslave economy demands obedient NPCs that are either all extraverted and kiss ass the way teehee femoids are, or betabucks who are workhorses who just bust their ass and sacrifice their own needs for some jew boss or golddigger bitch wife

Due to alienation, hypergamy, and the feminization of everything, men are left unable to find any reason to take pride in their work or justify working at all, aside from the bare needs of survival. Even amongst normies we are witnessing mass movements lile antiwork, quiet quitting, tang ping (lying flat), and so on. And on top of this the demotivation for incels is tenfold because of no pussy and no community

:feelsbadman: brutally on point. The nature of the modern post-industrial wageslave economy demands obedient NPCs that are either all extraverted and kiss ass the way teehee femoids are, or betabucks who are workhorses who just bust their ass and sacrifice their own needs for some jew boss or golddigger bitch wife

Due to alienation, hypergamy, and the feminization of everything, men are left unable to find any reason to take pride in their work or justify working at all, aside from the bare needs of survival. Even amongst normies we are witnessing mass movements lile antiwork, quiet quitting, tang ping (lying flat), and so on. And on top of this the demotivation for incels is tenfold because of no pussy and no community
Legit

The only incels that can stand working in shitty low paying jobs without wanting to seriously die are the bluepilled ones.
Women have something to look forward to at the end of the day like hooking up with Chad or having their bfs take them out on the weekend.
Women also know that their value is not tied to their job, so there's not much sense of urgency. Men know that being in that shitty job won't get them anywhere with women.

The only incels that can stand working in shitty low paying jobs without wanting to seriously die are the bluepilled ones.
Women have something to look forward to at the end of the day like hooking up with Chad or having their bfs take them out on the weekend.
Women also know that their value is not tied to their job, so there's not much sense of urgency. Men know that being in that shitty job won't get them anywhere with women.
I don't even think bluepilled ones can stand wageslaving but they hide it

Women would work on jobs even if they didn’t get paid for it (feminism)

Just to keep America up and running or to look down or be seen as better then men
Did you just peek out of your rock after 50 years? They don't give a single shit about keeping things running. They are only concerned about themselves and if they're going to be pampered today or not.

Did you just peek out of your rock after 50 years? They don't give a single shit about keeping things running. They are only concerned about themselves and if they're going to be pampered today or not.
Legit :feelskek: such a retarded reply from him

I would rebuttal but you to are obviously to low iq to understand anything above your pay grade not worth my time cheers

I would rebuttal but you to are obviously to low iq to understand anything above your pay grade not worth my time cheers
you are 40 iq MAX

I confirm. it's giga brutal to go to low paid dead end job as incel.
I was like everyday fighting with myself and being depressed as fuck, while it was good job because I only worked about 4 hours out of 8 spent in the office.
I couldn't fucking bare that job.
I even started to sabotage my job aka not keeping up with deadlines and reporting its done when it wasn't.
Supervisor didn't like me so he didn't give me next contract.
When I left they found out what big fucking mess I left haha :feelskek: Woman I was sharing room was not sorting it out so she told me that other employees were cursing me like mad coz they had to put it in order.

BTW. I was with this woman about 2 years alone in one room and we were laughing, and talking and helping each other but she never fucked me fucking bitch.

The point is this other whores I was working with didn't care that this job is meaningless and that this job doesn't require any skills and that we earned minimum wage. Bitches were coming to work and they were doing their tasks for 8 hours like it was most meaningful shit on earth while it was least meaningful shit that exist on this fucking planet because noone noticed what mess I was doing until I left.
I don't know how they can accept being such low levels doing meaningless job.
We may say being neet is low level, but I assure you working at job like this is even worse.

Last edited:
Just to keep America up and running or to look down or be seen as better then men
What is this bluepilled shit? Women don't care about their country running, they care if they can fuck a Chad or not.

High IQ post.

What is this bluepilled shit? Women don't care about their country running, they care if they can fuck a Chad or not.
You are bluepilled your just to blind to realize it you are all trying to kill/ ban the truth like Christ fuck you heathen normie scum. Women care about their career and college you idiot

You are bluepilled your just to blind to realize it you are all trying to kill/ ban the truth like Christ fuck you heathen normie scum
Your answer doesn't contains arguments or explanation. We are autistic, so you have to provide arguments or explanations.

Your answer doesn't contains arguments or explanation. We are autistic, so act accordingly.
It’s no point you’re all too low iq to understand anyways why would I waste my time posting an elaborate high iq rebuttal been there done that not happening anymore think whatever you want tothink

Women care about their career and college you idiot
But you said they care about country running.
Job and college helps them fuck chads. In college they can meet chads and then they have to work to avoid having sex with ugly betabuxx instead fucking chad from Tinder.

But you said they care about country running.
Job and college helps them fuck chads. In college they can meet chads and then they have to work to avoid having sex with ugly betabuxx instead fucking chad from Tinder.
Chad is the last thing on their list maybe 20-30 years ago women focused on marriage and having children but now women want to travel all countries fuck as many guys they can, get high jobs networking going out with friends etc. things like that. That’s why I said they’d work even if they didn’t get paid it isn’t about the money for women it’s more so the freedom and liberty to do whatever they want. I agree with you I think we’re saying the same thing just off by a word or two

Last edited:
Fucking as many guys as they can is fucking chad. Lol they don't want to fuck uggos with no jaw.

They want liberty to fuck chads.

Networking and traveling are just mere means to fuck more chads.
Yea I’m saying I agree with you we’re just off by a word or two. Look at how much women pride themselves in work and progressing in society it’s almost like with a vengeance for how they were treated in the past you know ?

You are the bluepilled one you’re just a NPC NT failed normie who accidentally stumbled your way on this site
Ok, if foids are willing to do the jobs required to maintain society, why aren't they doing so already?

Ok, if foids are willing to do the jobs required to maintain society, why aren't they doing so already?
You are very lost look around and even a foid who works at McDonald’s and not STEM jobs she is still keeping that corporation alive. It’s about the pride of womens liberation getting money for working is just a bonus .

Last edited:
Chad is the last thing on their list maybe 20-30 years ago women focused on marriage and having children but now women want to travel all countries fuck as many guys they can, get high jobs networking going out with friends etc. things like that. That’s why I said they’d work even if they didn’t get paid it isn’t about the money for women it’s more so the freedom and liberty to do whatever they want. I agree with you I think we’re saying the same thing just off by a word or two
Holy shit you are retarded unless you are trolling

I confirm. it's giga brutal to go to low paid dead end job as incel.
I was like everyday fighting with myself and being depressed as fuck, while it was good job because I only worked about 4 hours out of 8 spent in the office.
I couldn't fucking bare that job.
I even started to sabotage my job aka not keeping up with deadlines and reporting its done when it wasn't.
Supervisor didn't like me so he didn't give me next contract.
When I left they found out what big fucking mess I left haha :feelskek: Woman I was sharing room was not sorting it out so she told me that other employees were cursing me like mad coz they had to put it in order.

BTW. I was with this woman about 2 years alone in one room and we were laughing, and talking and helping each other but she never fucked me fucking bitch.

The point is this other whores I was working with didn't care that this job is meaningless and that this job doesn't require any skills and that we earned minimum wage. Bitches were coming to work and they were doing their tasks for 8 hours like it was most meaningful shit on earth while it was least meaningful shit that exist on this fucking planet because noone noticed what mess I was doing until I left.
I don't know how they can accept being such low levels doing meaningless job.
We may say being neet is low level, but I assure you working at job like this is even worse.
That's why I don't try anything with women. Sometimes you will meet a whore just like yours and she will be all nice and sweet to you but will never fuck you

High IQ. Another good reason as to why all women should be wageslaves and all men should be semi-NEET househusbands

No olive skin gf, no work.