Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why EXACTLY was r/incels banned, and is there hope for a new subreddit?

• Thread starter michaelcerasheadgirth
  • Start date
michaelcerasheadgirth

michaelcerasheadgirth

Officer
title pretty much.

what sort of posts qualified - “encourages, glorifies, incites or calls for violence or physical harm against an individual or group of people”. its not clear to me where reddit draws the line.

also is there any hope for a new subreddit? obviously with stricter moderation.

no there isn't admincucks made a clear statement with banning all the other brother subs of /r/incels

They are purging every Incel sub.

So even if we do make a new one it will get banned in due time

michaelcerasheadgirth said:
title pretty much.

what sort of posts qualified - “encourages, glorifies, incites or calls for violence or physical harm against an individual or group of people”. its not clear to me where reddit draws the line.

They never said what got r/incels banned so we don't know either. It's most likely the admins just banned it because they were getting too many complaints about r/incels being up.

also is there any hope for a new subreddit? obviously with stricter moderation.

Anything that sort of resembles r/incels will be banned. Only subs like r/incelswithouthate and r/foreveralone are allowed now.

From what I saw, the mods did all they could, short of turning into robots that stayed up 24/7. Even that wouldn't have been good enough because the rules don't matter. It's like how they banned the fatpeoplehate sub but not all the other hate subs. It just depends on political correctness, aka don't target the fat roasties. Otherwise they'll ban you whenever they want.

Reddit is cucked.

We got banned because male virgins are to be silenced in society.

Because you're ugly.

They came up with the no violence rule and then banned the sub for things that happened before the rule applied.

they banned it because it's probably the most cucked site on earth

literally anything that goes against/criticizes anything about women gets banned

>Why EXACTLY was r/incels banned
https://i.imgur.com/l9pLRa1.png
Basically, a MASSIVE amount of normie fear mongering and misinformation made the admins too worried. 

Also,
>watch me get downvoted
>-362 points
CANT MAKE THIS UP

Some retard tried posing as a women in legal advice asking what kits cop use for evidence when a rape occurs

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Some retard tried posing as a women in legal advice asking what kits cop use for evidence when a rape occurs

they can't ban a subforum for what one of the posters does on another subforum. pretty sure this isn't the reason.

they can't ban a subforum for what one of the posters does on another subforum. pretty sure this isn't the reason.

lol "can't"

mental_out said:
We literally did what the admins asked, did literally everything to get rid of stuff the admins didn't like, and they banned it any way because the reddit babies cried. Had nothing to do with "inciting violence" considering all posts like that got removed.

I hope the reddit admins get raped by ugly males

blickpall said:

lol "can't"

they can obviously but it would be a retarded rule since every subforum would be banned.

at least now we can instigate organised trolling and harassment attacks on other subforums without repercussions.

No, they are banning all incel subreddits