Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why every sperg is a computer expert?

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Kiryuin Satsuki appreciator
-
I have noticed that everytime I meet people with autism both in the internet and in real life all the spergs I see know lots of shit about computers and technology, while I barely know the minimum.

Even the normies know how advanced shit about PC and technology in general works and I could never bring myself to study any of that.

I have to use a shitty laptop to do my stuff because nobody can help me build a computer and even if I had someone to help me I would just get tired of hearing it and would stick to my shitty technology and my xbox.

Am I the only sperg here that hasn't been an expert coder since kindergarden?

Rotting in your room for hours and hours on end and obsessing over random things not much people care about are autist traits. Consequently, those are things that make good programmers if a sperg has the IQ to comprehend it all. :feelsjuice:

Willingness to work hard is genetic btw.

Brutal.
I have always been a lazy mf tbh, even if I'm not low iq it's useless to me if I can't bring myself to study any of that shit like other spergs do

Rotting in your room for hours and hours on end and obsessing over random things not much people care about are autist traits. Consequently, those are things that make good programmers if a sperg has the IQ to comprehend it all. :feelsjuice:
Im just sad about the fact every sperg knows lots of shit about it while I can't even update to Windows 11

Computers and electronics were a nice indoor thing for me to cope with growing up as I wasn't made for the outside world, couple that with the dumb cope of trying to appear smart by learning computers and electronics as a strategy to be useful for others and you end up with computer spergs.

Computers and electronics were a nice indoor thing for me to cope with growing up as I wasn't made for the outside world, couple that with the dumb cope of trying to appear smart by learning computers and electronics as a strategy to be useful for others and you end up with computer spergs.

I have noticed that everytime I meet people with autism both in the internet and in real life all the spergs I see know lots of shit about computers and technology, while I barely know the minimum.

Even the normies know how advanced shit about PC and technology in general works and I could never bring myself to study any of that.

I have to use a shitty laptop to do my stuff because nobody can help me build a computer and even if I had someone to help me I would just get tired of hearing it and would stick to my shitty technology and my xbox.

Am I the only sperg here that hasn't been an expert coder since kindergarden?
I actually am using a built computer rn and it rocks the fuck on. Imma getting into network administration too. Coding sucks man.