Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why even live when you are deformed?

stretch-cel

stretch-cel

Worst Stretch Marks
★★★
as i get older i really cant see why i dont just pull the plug. the reason i made it this far is because i have always had a solid athletic/mesomorphic frame (5'11, 190 lbs). ive been told that im proportionate and gotten some compliments on my arms over the years. my face is ugly but its a work in progress. ive had extensive work done to try and maxx it out (rhino, braces, fillers, etc.) and im also a gymcel. I coped over the years by lying to myself that itll all be good when i facemaxx and achieve my gymceling goals, but that is simply not true. you see, what people dont see is whats under my clothes. i may appear to have a decent looking body, but the truth is i have stretch marks all over similar to my avi. they are all over my lower/mid back and in various other spots such as: armpits, inner thighs, hips, and ass cheeks.

ive tried dermarolling, creams, lasers, and nothing has even put a dent in them over the years. they are absolutely permanent and there is nothing more suicide inducing than the realization of that. imagine working so hard and spending so much money to maxx your face out. then imagine working so hard in the gym for years to get some decent muscles. then imagine trying to moneymaxx, personalitymaxx, and careermaxx on top it all only for it to all be worthless in the end. there is nobody on this planet who wouldnt be grossed out at my body if they saw the full extent of my stretch marks. my avi is not me, but mine are not far off. i would even argue that mine are worse than my avi considering i have them in more spots. i am pretty sure i have EDS or some other skin related condition but i was never diagnosed. i never even got these from being overweight, just from growth spurts. funny huh? there is not 1 woman on earth who wouldnt be repulsed and appalled if they saw me. life is so cruel and ironic because i have a decent sized dick, and decent height and frame. but its all worthless in the end.

why on earth should i not suicide? i am a genetic dead end. im sorry if i offend any shortcels, but 1 thing we have in common is we both know the feeling of an incurable and unfixable issue that is considered unattractive. nothing will ever help us. my skin will never be normal in this lifetime, and you will most likely never elongate your spines in this lifetime. if it makes you feel any better, i would rather be sub 5'3 than to have these marks. that may be laughably short, but at least you are fucking normal and not deformed.

as for any larping fakecels on this website, read this post and then have a long sit down and ask yourself if you are really a truecel or not. you dont even come fucking close to what i have. most of you are probably larping frauds like that bitch ass nigga tellem-t

dude its just stretch marks its not the end

Just be confident, bro. Looks really dont matter, bro. Women love confident and funny men, bro. Everyone finds love, bro.

I have also many strech marks and they wont go away only with surgery but my face is definetly the reason why im so ugly

stretch marks are scar tissue so nothing can make them go away except cutting them out which also leaves a scar

every fatass woman wants them gone and it's completely impossible

There is no excuse not to rope as a sub 8 male.

I have also many strech marks and they wont go away only with surgery but my face is definetly the reason why im so ugly

cope. what surgery dumbass? there is no such surgery. ive had about 10 sessions of laser "surgery" over the years which cost like $700 dollars each. my doctor even threw in some freebie sessions towards the end because he probably felt so bad for me. nothing has worked. i even tried edible methods like consuming more zinc pills, collagen powder, etc. and nothing fucking works.

cope. so switch bodies with me or the guy in my avatar then. i would rather be a 5'3 balding currycel with a sub 4 inch dick than have skin that looks like that

This guy is cute. Look at my face and tell me if it is the end

Well if it makes you feel any better, attractiveness is normally-distributed and actually skews downwards a bit. Most people are ugly as fuck period. Yes it is worse to be an ugly guy by 100000% but don't let uggo feeamayles intimidate you. Without makeup they probably look worse than you.

This.
I have severe stretch marks on my back and armpit area (Not from gaining weight, mostly because puberty hit me like a goddamn freight train) and I can speak from experience that it's really not that bad. The only downside is that it's a bad idea to take your shirt off at a pool.
Speaking as someone with an actual genetic deformity (A mark under my chin, quite large, quite dark, grows hair rapidly and hurts like hell to shave) stretch marks are the least of my problems

This.
I have severe stretch marks on my back and armpit area (Not from gaining weight, mostly because puberty hit me like a goddamn freight train) and I can speak from experience that it's really not that bad. The only downside is that it's a bad idea to take your shirt off at a pool.
Speaking as someone with an actual genetic deformity (A mark under my chin, quite large, quite dark, grows hair rapidly and hurts like hell to shave) stretch marks are the least of my problems

are your SM's similar looking to my avi in some areas?

are your SM's similar looking to my avi in some areas?
In a very few areas yes, but for the most part your avi has an actual problem any girl that takes off that guy's shirt is going to show nothing but disgust

Stretch marks>>loose skin

Show us some pictures of your stretch marks, I can't believe they are that bad. Every time someone makes a thread about how subhuman they are, they are completely normal looking with a minor flaw. I bet you just have unpleasant looking stretch marks that plenty of people have, but you are so neurotic about it you have completely lost perspective and think you are a monster.

Feel free to prove me wrong with pics.

Show us some pictures of your stretch marks, I can't believe they are that bad. Every time someone makes a thread about how subhuman they are, they are completely normal looking with a minor flaw. I bet you just have unpleasant looking stretch marks that plenty of people have, but you are so neurotic about it you have completely lost perspective and think you are a monster.

Feel free to prove me wrong with pics.

i can easily prove you wrong but what would that do? i can upload a pic but all it is going to show you is that my back looks very similar to the avatar picture. what will you say then? you will see that i wasnt lying and then what? are you going to help me find a cure? encourage me to suicide? what would be the point of proving you wrong. BELIEVE me they are THAT bad

In a very few areas yes, but for the most part your avi has an actual problem any girl that takes off that guy's shirt is going to show nothing but disgust

that is my point exactly. mine look like that guys marks in my avi. so thats my point. girls will be disgusted with me even if i had prime gandys face. im genetic trash

You can hide them with tattoos if they bother you that much, but I wouldn't say it's such a big problem in reality, probably only in your head.

Is that avatar your stretch marks?

at least you get a halo since no one sees your stretch marks on public