Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why even attractive men can be incel...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
It is quite simple: A 25 yo woman can date a man between 20 and 40. A 25 yo man can date a woman between 20 and 25.

This means:
1 woman - 4 men

Now if one out of 4 men is a Chad then every young hot woman can have a Chad.

And that is why you may not get a woman even if you are a 6 or 7. Simply because due to the fact that all men want young attractive women those women have too many men to choose from.

Of course. The Gigachads of today will be the incels in a few hundred years’ time. The bar keeps getting higher and higher.

Well, I'm unattractive and I've got a touch of the 'tizm. Guess I'll go masturbate.

Attractive men incel???

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

QUICK MAFFS
It is quite simple: A 25 yo woman can date a man between 20 and 40. A 25 yo man can date a woman between 20 and 25.

This means:
1 woman - 4 men

Now if one out of 4 men is a Chad then every young hot woman can have a Chad.

Yeah when I was in high school there was a lot of girls dating guys in college already or grades ahead of them. Tbh I think that it's starting to look like only Chad can get bitches and if you're anything less than an 8/10 you will actually have to put effort in and may be unlucky because every girl has some type of Chad.

1 woman fuck 4 of them at the same time

Attractive men eventually get approached at young age even when they have a high inhibition. They then become elected trophy boyfriends to some foids, and they get enough experience from that to get other foids beyond that and can hardly become mentalcels.

Foids do approach men especially if they are at least above 6 and above their league, so they (attractive men) can't really be Incels.

A Chad can be temporarily incel, but only in some extreme conditions, only if he is a true - diagnosed by a real doctor - autistic person, or if he has other serious personality disorders that holds him back making him looks so awkward and stupid in social situations that even with his amazing look he cannot lay even a drunken thot. But the Chadcel condition is always temporarily, never permanent.

Where did you come up with the ages

There has been scientific research on this showing that statistically young men are most likely to be single. This is a fact. How would you explain this fact? It must be because women choose from a broader age spectrum and choosing from a broader age spectrum allows them to select more harshly since broader age spectrum = more men to choose from, more competition.

There has been scientific research on this showing that statistically young men are most likely to be single. This is a fact. How would you explain this fact? It must be because women choose from a broader age spectrum and choosing from a broader age spectrum allows them to select more harshly since broader age spectrum = more men to choose from, more competition.
Or maybe young single males are postponing the time where they enter in a LTR and are having fun with casual sex.

There has been scientific research on this showing that statistically young men are most likely to be single. This is a fact. How would you explain this fact?
Because those young men are ugly

Come on man I like you but this idea is forced tbh.

Because those young men are ugly

No... The data shows that young women are much less single than young men. Only explanation is that some women choose older man and therefore they date a broader age range. So no matter how many women there are. Let us say there are 2 million men for 1.5 million women... still those 1.5 million women will choose the 1.5 million most attractive males. The remaining 0.5 million men will remain single until they grow older and get a used up roastie. See my other thread for further explanation. You simply can not deny this. Where is the flaw in my argument?
Come on man I like you but this idea is forced tbh.

No bro check my other thread. If young women are less likely to be single then that can be explained only by the fact that they date a broader age range and that means X amount of women vs. X + Y amount of men. And thus the X women will choose the X best of men and the Y least attractive of those men will remain single. How else would you explain that hardly any man gets their looksmatch?

Those young men are ugly that's why they're single. They're not chadlites.

Those young men are ugly that's why they're single. They're not chadlites.

But do you see my logic? If a woman age 25 can date a man 20 to 40 and a man age 25 can date a woman from 20 to 30 then the woman has twice as many potential partners. Now consider 80 percent are taken then what is left on the single market is 1 woman for 2 men. No surprise that this is a harsh competition. And in fact statistics show that at age 30 twice as many men are single as women.