Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why ER was special

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
1. It's rare. Going ER is the hardest thing in the world. Millions of people commit suicide, yet less than 0.00001% of them go ER, even tough probably 50% of them were mistreated in some way.

It's remarkable how rare going ER is. Turning off your survival instinct and doing something that goes against your self-interests is VERY hard. It takes someone of superhuman will to do it.

2. He was blackpilled. He documented everything he thought absolutely unfiltered. He cared zero about optics. He cared zero about looking weak or not manly. He simply wrote 100% what he experienced. You witnessed literally the most inner thoughts of someone who was tortured and crucified and had nothing to lose. He was EXTREMELY blackpilled about human nature, more so than most philosophers. Some sentences of his (the most beautiful of women breed with the most brutal of men) are thoughts every one of us had in some way but was never able to express so articulate. He truly had a remarkable intellect and probably a genius level IQ.

3. He addressed the root cause of all his misery. Most incels stay in denial their entire life. They will blame the joos (even tough it's true) or capitalism or whatever, everything except women. ER precisely identified the REAL problem. Most incels stay in denial. The first time I watched his video I was completely blown away.

RIP Supreme gentleman. May you get all the blonde Stacies you truly deserve in the afterlife. :forcedsmile:

I liked his vlogs, they're giga aesthetic. I still listen to How Will I Know thanks to him.

I am so sick seeing his face here over and over again. I hope he burns in hell.

He refused to accept being fucked over and fought back, he inspired thousand of men to speak up. He is a reformer saint,

Consider how when an animal wants revolt revolt. It is a clear path you have to challenge the alpha to a death mach were you most likely die. But if you are successful you can change the structure of the society and have an impact. This keeps the male animals from going rampage on the women and children.

In the human society there are no way to revolt. Thus this lead to Er doing what he did.

Last edited:
was he special or was he simply an article that some reporters chose to promote at the time ?
like larson was just an obscure edge shit poster till some foid decided to use him for views

are foids really the root of the problem ?
maybe the root is reality being a matrix
maybe it is white knights

he didn't turn off his survival instinct, he didn't see survival to begin with
he also didn't change much,
yeah lots of incels shit post and vent on some forums but tbh so what ? the world is
still gyno shit.

only AI waifubots will save you (defeat foids in their own game).
prove me wrong (you can not)

but hey, what can you expect from a world of NPCs ? they don't step outside the box
just actorbots reading their meaningless lines

He was a narcissist without his supplies, that's all. He doesn't represent incels and never did, only edgy kids think so.

The man had balls of steel

He was a narcissist without his supplies, that's all. He doesn't represent incels and never did, only edgy kids think so.
How is a dude who was driven to insanity by lack of pussy not representing of inceldom?

If anything this showed how truly shallow women are. He was wealthy and had an interesting personality, yet no girl even looked at him, simply because of looks.

He was CHOsen

Did he ever mention that his looks were his problem?

Elliot was a god to walk among humans

His entertaining videos.

I enjoyed reading his manifesto… actually, that was the last interesting “book”, I’ve read in a few years.

I never found him vile, I just kinda felt a little pain for him, and while I was very mildly caught off guard by the whole black thing guy thing (I was kinda that guy for a while until I became blackpilled), I could definitely understand and respect him.

You may have done stupid in killing the wrong target, but… rest in peace, my guy!

1. It's rare. Going ER is the hardest thing in the world. Millions of people commit suicide, yet less than 0.00001% of them go ER, even tough probably 50% of them were mistreated in some way.

It's remarkable how rare going ER is. Turning off your survival instinct and doing something that goes against your self-interests is VERY hard. It takes someone of superhuman will to do it.

2. He was blackpilled. He documented everything he thought absolutely unfiltered. He cared zero about optics. He cared zero about looking weak or not manly. He simply wrote 100% what he experienced. You witnessed literally the most inner thoughts of someone who was tortured and crucified and had nothing to lose. He was EXTREMELY blackpilled about human nature, more so than most philosophers. Some sentences of his (the most beautiful of women breed with the most brutal of men) are thoughts every one of us had in some way but was never able to express so articulate. He truly had a remarkable intellect and probably a genius level IQ.

3. He addressed the root cause of all his misery. Most incels stay in denial their entire life. They will blame the joos (even tough it's true) or capitalism or whatever, everything except women. ER precisely identified the REAL problem. Most incels stay in denial. The first time I watched his video I was completely blown away.

RIP Supreme gentleman. May you get all the blonde Stacies you truly deserve in the afterlife. :forcedsmile:

View attachment 561720
He was the best

Dead wrong.

He was a psychotic.

The observable narcissism was just an act or rather pantomime performance of how he felt a Chad would behave in order to be successful and attract girls.

Dead wrong.

He was a psychotic.

The observable narcissism was just an act or rather pantomime performance of how he felt a Chad would behave in order to be successful and attract girls.
Psychosis is Psychopath 000 thus baseline. Rhaast is that archetype thus psychotic. That being said, one can be in a psychotic break temporarily and still be their other type. It's just Psychopaths do it by default.

Last edited:
He will always represent incels and always has, only delusional haters think otherwise.