Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why ER failed so hard?

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
> he killed his fellow incel friends
> he didnt kill any stacies that rejected him
> he didnt kill his bullies
> he killed some random fat woman :feelskek:

WHY did he fail so much? Almost as if he doesnt deserve all that hype and the popular phrase dedicated to him "go ER"

he didn't exactly fail

he is widely considered the founding father of the modern incel movement

its not just about the physical violence

almost as if he was a high inhib, low t autistic inkwell, mang

> he killed his fellow incel friends
They weren't his friends lmao, they treated him like shit and even stole his stuff.

he didnt kill any stacies that rejected him
The two chicks he killed were sorority girls. Probably friends of said Stacies, so one way or another he made them suffer

its not just his violence that's the point, its his leadership

yeah they apparently 'found him weird'

ive been there
It is a big misconception that all nerds are based and just Chads are assholes.

Some nerds I met were the biggest cunts I've ever met in my life and they hated me even more than Chad, because I'm a nerd as well.

Most nerds hate each other.

he thought that university dorm / party was open on a saturday but wasnt .

He just misstimed his attempt and had to do it through othER means .

He could have been more Patient , and make sure he went on a Busy Day instead .

exactly. None of the ERs killed stacies and chads, they don't deserve all the praise they get. Cho is the only hero we deserve

He failed to get into the whore house because he knocked really loudly and they got really scared why didn't he just pretend to be there to fuck some foidlets in minecraft of course

he didn't exactly fail

its not just his violence that's the point, its his leadership

I’ve been saying the same thing this entire time. It doesn’t matter how many times you explain this, there will always be some low iq incels who will say “muhhh he killed rice-cels”, “muhhhhh he only got 6 kills” etc.

These low iq retards don’t realise that what’s important is not WHAT you do, what’s actually important is the IMPACT of what you do.

For example, Cho killed 32 people (way more than ER), but Cho never explicitly stated inceldom as the cause of his attack, so his attack brought zERo attention to inceldom.

Elliot only killed 6 people (yes 3 of them were rice-cels), but he EXPLICITLY attributed inceldom as the DIRECT CAUSE of his attack, that’s what brought significant attention to the societal issue of inceldom and brought our problems into the public spotlight.

Without ER, this forum probably wouldn’t even exist, he is the one who raised awareness of inceldom to the greatER society.

Incels hating ER is as ironic as Muslims hating Prophet Muhammad or Christian’s hating Jesus Christ.

Like it or not, ER is the saint of this community. And if you don’t hail him as a hERo, you don’t desERve to call yourself incel

Last edited:
he didn't exactly fail

Hes a ricecel betrayer, CHO did a better job at killing normscum

its not about what he physically did, its about his message
His message? Kill 4 or 5 of his own ricecel crew, Kill no moggers, Kill ugly women, Yeah what message is that?, Where is the dead Gym Jock or Stacy??? Tell me that.

His message? Kill 4 or 5 of his own ricecel crew, Kill no moggers, Kill ugly women, Yeah what message is that?, Where is the dead Gym Jock or Stacy??? Tell me that.
its not just about who he killed

I’ve been saying the same thing this entire time. It doesn’t matter how many times you explain this, there will always be some low iq incels who will say “muhhh he killed rice-cels”, “muhhhhh he only got 6 kills” etc.

These low iq retards don’t realise that what’s important is not WHAT you do, what’s actually important is the IMPACT of what you do.

For example, Cho killed 32 people (way more than ER), but Cho never explicitly stated inceldom as the cause of his attack, so his attack brought zERo attention to inceldom.

Elliot only killed 6 people (yes 3 of them were rice-cels), but he EXPLICITLY attributed inceldom as the DIRECT CAUSE of his attack, that’s what brought significant attention to the societal issue of inceldom and brought our problems into the public spotlight.

Without ER, this forum probably wouldn’t even exist, he is the one who raised awareness of inceldom to the greatER society.

Incels hating ER is as ironic as Muslims hating Prophet Muhammad or Christian’s hating Jesus Christ.

Like it or not, ER is the saint of this community. And if you don’t hail him as a hERo, you don’t desERve to call yourself incel
thank you, Petyr

Shitty luminescent Elliot thread #26475895

its not just about who he killed
ER was retarded anyway, He had too high standards and i heard from some other cels i cant remember the name of that he did have beckies that want him but his standards was too high so he rejected them because he was too good as the supreme gentleman

ER was retarded anyway, He had too high standards and i heard from some other cels i cant remember the name of that he did have beckies that want him but his standards was too high so he rejected them because he was too good as the supreme gentleman
he was the opposite of retarded

his iq was probably at least 150

It's all about the message.

Only by the mainstream media (for obvious reasons) and zoomers who know nothing about the actual history of incel subculture.

The real founders of the incel subculture were guys like hitquit and chinpoko. Even 99% of this forum probably don't even know who those guys are. It's a strange feeling having been a part of the incel subculture from it's genesis, seeing what it evolved into, and then seeing it's history get completely rewritten. And now with both of the protoincel forums from which the incel subculture spawned from having been shut down, the true history exists only in the memories of us oldcels who happened to be there for it.

its not about what he physically did, its about his message

Don’t bothER arguing with low iq idiots. Just block them. Click on their name and Use the “ignore” feature. In fact, I’ll also be blocking anyone on this thread who is against Elliot for low iq reasons.

The dude you’re replying to is first on my block list. Really don’t have time for stupidity tbh

Don’t bothER arguing with low iq idiots. Just block them. Click on their name and Use the “ignore” feature. In fact, I’ll also be blocking anyone on this thread who is against Elliot for low iq reasons.

The dude you’re replying to is first on my block list. Really don’t have time for stupidity tbh
right on

Agree about the impact ER had on inceldom, which is ironic when you take a look at his manifesto. He talks about rejection by stacys a lot. Straight up stacies, not his looksmatches, ER was hypergamous, don't think ER is a great front for inceldom since he doesn't really embody the values.

Agree about the impact ER had on inceldom, which is ironic when you take a look at his manifesto. He talks about rejection by stacys a lot. Straight up stacies, not his looksmatches, ER was hypergamous, don't think ER is a great front for inceldom since he doesn't really embody the values.
he reckoned stacies were his looksmatches

I think the fact that he recorded SO many videos and his pics helped it a bit. Theres more content to make memes with and memes make him popular

I think the fact that he recorded SO many videos and his pics helped it a bit. Theres more content to make memes with and memes make him popular
Yup I completely agree, the effort in the videos and making his intentions clear prior helped a lot

ER was retarded, Hope you beeniggers know that, Cho had a bigger streak
Thats what ive been telling these beeniggers but they just wont listen, CHO had a better bodycount tbh

Also this is what the slow upload on .is does to mfker, I added 1 attachement like minutes ago and let it load and came back to this JFL :feelshaha:

Attachments

• Beenigger.JPG
    Beenigger.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Beenigger.JPG
    Beenigger.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Beenigger.JPG
    Beenigger.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Beenigger.JPG
    Beenigger.JPG