Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why ER dyed his hair?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
No one on this forum ever asked why he dyed his hair to blonde. this pic when he was fifth grade.

elliotrodgerkid.jpg

I have two theories. He was raised in a white majortiy area, just like you see in his class photo:

elliotrodgerkid2.jpg

1-Almost everyone is white with white features and he is the shortest kid in his class so I think he wanted to fit in so that he dyed his hair

2-Her mom is a self hating noodlewhore, that's why she racemixed and Elliot was born as a result, so I think she wanted him to fit in with his peers, because she's a self hating whore and can't accept that his son is a ugly short hapa with ugly features.
Either way, it's obvious that he has been forced to fit in by her parents and it was like hell for him since he's a hapa. then as he grows up he found the cope "aristocratic features" and tried to cope with being a ugly hapa

I dye my hair too. I like it this way.

Holy shit ER getting framemogged brutally in that photo

he stopped at 10 he said he just liked it because it was trendy or some shit

he stopped at 10 he said he just liked it because it was trendy or some shit
kek I read his manifesto twice but don't remember this part

he wanted to be one of the "cool kids" and always envied ppl who had blonde hair and thought it looked the best

kek I read his manifesto twice but don't remember this part
The excerpt from St.Elliot's (pbuh) manifesto for why he dyed his hair blonde - {it's pretty much what you thought it was tbh}

"I realized, with some horror, that I wasn’t “cool” at all. I had a dorky hairstyle, I wore plain and uncool clothing, and I was shy and unpopular. I was always described as the shy boy in the past, but I never really thought my shyness would affect me in a negative way, until this point.

This revelation about the world, and about myself, really decreased my self-esteem. On top of this was the feeling that I was different because I am of mixed race. I am half White, half Asian, and this made me different from the normal fully-white kids that I was trying to fit in with. I envied the cool kids, and I wanted to be one of them. I was a bit frustrated at my parents for not shaping me into one of these kids in the past. They never made an effort to dress me in stylish clothing or get me a good-looking haircut. I had to make every effort to rectify this. I had to adapt.

“My first act was to ask my parents to allow me to bleach my hair blonde. I always envied and admired blonde-haired people, they always seemed so much more beautiful. My parents agreed to let me do it, and father took me to a hair salon on Mulholland Drive in Woodland Hills.

Choosing that hair salon was a bad decision, for they only bleached the top of my head blonde. When I indignantly questioned why they didn’t make all of my hair blonde, they said that I was too young for a full bleaching. I was furious. I thought I looked so silly with blonde hair at the top of my head and black hair at the sides and back. I dreaded going to school the next day with this weird new hair.

When I arrived at school the next day, I was intensely nervous. Before class started, I stood in a corner franticly trying to figure out how I would go about revealing this to everyone. Trevor was the first one to notice it, and he came up to me and patted my head, saying that it was very “cool.” Well, that was exactly what I wanted. My new hair turned out to be quite a spectacle, and for a few days I got a hint of the attention and admiration I so craved.

Lol he explained it in his manifesto. He wanted to be like the other kids

The excerpt from St.Elliot's (pbuh) manifesto for why he dyed his hair blonde - {it's pretty much what you thought it was tbh}

"I realized, with some horror, that I wasn’t “cool” at all. I had a dorky hairstyle, I wore plain and uncool clothing, and I was shy and unpopular. I was always described as the shy boy in the past, but I never really thought my shyness would affect me in a negative way, until this point.

This revelation about the world, and about myself, really decreased my self-esteem. On top of this was the feeling that I was different because I am of mixed race. I am half White, half Asian, and this made me different from the normal fully-white kids that I was trying to fit in with. I envied the cool kids, and I wanted to be one of them. I was a bit frustrated at my parents for not shaping me into one of these kids in the past. They never made an effort to dress me in stylish clothing or get me a good-looking haircut. I had to make every effort to rectify this. I had to adapt.

“My first act was to ask my parents to allow me to bleach my hair blonde. I always envied and admired blonde-haired people, they always seemed so much more beautiful. My parents agreed to let me do it, and father took me to a hair salon on Mulholland Drive in Woodland Hills.

Choosing that hair salon was a bad decision, for they only bleached the top of my head blonde. When I indignantly questioned why they didn’t make all of my hair blonde, they said that I was too young for a full bleaching. I was furious. I thought I looked so silly with blonde hair at the top of my head and black hair at the sides and back. I dreaded going to school the next day with this weird new hair.

When I arrived at school the next day, I was intensely nervous. Before class started, I stood in a corner franticly trying to figure out how I would go about revealing this to everyone. Trevor was the first one to notice it, and he came up to me and patted my head, saying that it was very “cool.” Well, that was exactly what I wanted. My new hair turned out to be quite a spectacle, and for a few days I got a hint of the attention and admiration I so craved.
I read his manifesto TWICE but dont remember this part lol guess its over for retardcels like me

He admitted in his manifesto that it was to look more white