Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why England and France lost Euro 2024 despite their teams being 90% subsaharan african

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★
To my surprise Spain won Euro 2024. I honestly thought England or France were going to win since they have the most niggers in their teams. So I asked myself how was it possible that both England and France lost? And the only logical answer that came to my mind is that the nigger brain isn't powerful enough to process the basics of football. Sure, you can tell a nigger to run a straight 100 meters line and he will smoke every single white on earth, but as soon as instructions become increasingly more complex and creativity and intelligence come into play, the nigger is at a loss because his brain isn't powerful enough to process the aforementioned instructions and whites will outclass him.

Every white team knows this
That's why they don't fear them despite their pace

There is not much thinking involved in football in general, its mostly just physical fitness and coordination

Sports like darts, tennis & golf require far more critical thinking skills. The only critical thinking skills you really need in football are if you play as a goalkeeper.

Sports like darts, tennis & golf require far more critical thinking skills. The only critical thinking skills you really need in football are if you play as a goalkeeper.
Yes but football still requires critical thinking skills and niggers don't possess critical thinking abilities, that's why they're outclassed by whites

In English niggers' defense, Kane was trash too. Not to mention Southgate has no inkling of tactics whatsoever and often relies on pure luck and flukes

Do you even watch football? Spain came in to the tournament as favorites and after they beat germany it became quite obvious that they would win. Also black people are a minority in the sport yet they represent one of the best players. I hate people like you who only watch football when its the EUROs or World cup and think they have a valid opinion

Do you even watch football? Spain came in to the tournament as favorites and after they beat germany it became quite obvious that they would win. Also black people are a minority in the sport yet they represent one of the best players. I hate people like you who only watch football when its the EUROs or World cup and think they have a valid opinion
Kill yourself somali nigger

Spain has also very critical niggers like Yamal and Williams. Scotland is full white team and they were the worse team in tournament. Also France won world cup 2020 with same amount of niggers. I guess evaulating it this way is just symptom of race obsession.

Only argument u got lmao really shows whos the real subhuman fucking jew worshipper
I'm 100% pure European. I have Celtic, Balkan and Eastern European DNA. Stop defending niggers or gtfo Europe you idiot

I'm 100% pure European. I have Celtic, Balkan and Eastern European DNA. Stop defending niggers or gtfo Europe you idiot
Im gonna stay wherever the fuck I want I wont let the goverment tell me what to do im not a slave of the goverment like you

Im gonna stay wherever the fuck I want I wont let the goverment tell me what to do im not a slave of the goverment like you
Lmao you're the slave here. You're defending niggers which is the same thing governments are doing

I thought jewrope is all about equality and free speech right?
41V2530n49L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I thought jewrope is all about equality and free speech right?
41V2530n49L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg
Eastern Europe hates faggots. Now go back to the african shithole you came from or I'm ignoring you. I've had enough of your low iq bullshit

Lmao you're the slave here. You're defending niggers which is the same thing governments are doing
You are the one defending jews im against jews and im also against blacks breeding with whites which the jews you worship are promoting

Eastern Europe hates faggots. Now go back to the african shithole you came from or I'm ignoring you. I've had enough of your low iq bullshit
And africa doesnt? Africans behead and burn faggots daily how often u see that in jewrope?

How do you hate faggots but like jews when jews are promoting faggotry?

1897. The Scientific-Humanitarian Committee – the very first gay and lesbian organisation in the world – was founded in Berlin. Its founder is the Jewish doctor Magnus Hirschfeld.

How do you hate faggots but like jews when jews are promoting faggotry?
Why don't you name these so called jews that are promoting faggotry? Looking at your obsession for jews I'd say you're palestinian or some shit

Staying onside has become a quite taxing thing in soccer.
Certain people can't stay onside cos they're so desperate to grab the glory for themselves and only themselves.

Why don't you name these so called jews that are promoting faggotry? Looking at your obsession for jews I'd say you're palestinian or some shit
Just look at what the media is promoting in the jewish states of america and then look at who controls the media all it takes is a quick google search "Jews media"

Im obsessed with jews because they are causing all of the degeneracy in the world

1897. The Scientific-Humanitarian Committee – the very first gay and lesbian organisation in the world – was founded in Berlin. Its founder is the Jewish doctor Magnus Hirschfeld.
You forgot to mention Heinrich Hössli, Károly Mária Kertbeny, Karl Heinrich Ulrichs who were respectively swiss, hungarian and german. You're cherry picking jewish people and using them to classify all jews as evil. Do you really think some jewish guy who lives in a lost village in the middle of nowhere is plotting against humanity? You're really stupid if you think so you stupid nigger worshipper

You forgot to mention Heinrich Hössli, Károly Mária Kertbeny, Karl Heinrich Ulrichs who were respectively swiss, hungarian and german. You're cherry picking jewish people and using them to classify all jews as evil. Do you really think some jewish guy who lives in a lost village in the middle of nowhere is plotting against humanity? You're really stupid if you think so you stupid nigger worshipper
No not all jews are bad

I didnt cherrypick shit I just did a quick google search "who started lgbt" took me 2sec

Just look at what the media is promoting in the jewish states of america and then look at who controls the media all it takes is a quick google search "Jews media"
did you do it? @beyondschizo

the nigger is at a loss because his brain isn't powerful enough to process the aforementioned instructions and whites will outclass him.
The biggest icon in football is a nigger (Pelé) and so is the nation with most world cups (Brazil, 5).
Bringing race theory into football is retarded. It’s not an intellectually demanding sport.

Spain won because Harry Kane was playing kek.

I didnt cherrypick shit I just did a quick google search "who started lgbt" took me 2sec
Yea looks like a german guy and a hungarian guy played a role in the first lgbt movement, but I'm not accusing all germans and hungarians of promoting faggotry

Great video! Do you really think that a whole government is just 20 guys?
you talk about the goverment but ignore everything else that was mentioned in the video and america is not funding israel at all right?

I had previous predicted spain won't qualify to the finals I thought they did not have a good poacher like they did in previous year teams(Fernando Torres, David Villa). Morata is as always uselsss and I had my doubts on yamal, nico and morata but de la Fuente seemed to have addressed this by having his a few of hus midfielders Rodi/ Pedri/Olmo also enter in the box to create more chances.We've seen this in the rpund of 16 and semi final games. and it seemed to have worked well for them. Nico and Yamal have also found so form playing together. It was obvious spain would win

Yea looks like a german guy and a hungarian guy played a role in the first lgbt movement, but I'm not accusing all germans and hungarians of promoting faggotry
just like im not accusing all jews im accusing the ones who control the west obviously not every single jew

Spain won because Harry Kane was playing kek.
The Harry Kane curse continues. Honestly the media hyped up the team a lot. Like yea all the players are great and some of the best in the world at their positions but this isn't FC 24 where the team with highest overall rating wins.

this is Angela Merkel who let the niggers and sand niggers who you hate so much into germany but ur probably gonna say nah shes christian bro
06-berlin-11-03-08-merkel-erhaelt-hohe-juedische-auszeichnung.jpg
16404575_605.jpg

just like im not accusing all jews im accusing the ones who control the west obviously not every single jew
Jews are not controlling the west. In fact nobody's controlling the west. It's just leftist idiots who promote faggotry and degeneracy and no one dares to say a word because they would be labelled as homophobic/racist

This is Olaf Scholz current Chancellor of germany

crop388947725-1440x960-1160x773-c-default.jpg
41a1bc94-3373-4fa8-a179-d2aca302b0f6_w1200_r1_fpx47_fpy29.jpg

this is Angela Merkel who let the niggers and sand niggers who you hate so much into germany but ur probably gonna say nah shes christian bro
06-berlin-11-03-08-merkel-erhaelt-hohe-juedische-auszeichnung.jpg
16404575_605.jpg
Merkel is not a jew

this isn't FC 24 where the team with highest overall rating wins.
I think Mourinho was the first to prove in 2003 that with the right tactics you can win tournaments with any team.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back