Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why eat Healthy?

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
You gotta live longer so you can see your gran ch- Oh wait your an incel nevermind..

Don’t recall the last time I ate “healthy”...

Some healthy foods taste nice but junk food is also life fuel for me.

I'm not sure. I can see why I wouldn't want to overeat, as I don't like the feeling of fat. But why should I eat healthy foods?

Can't think of a reason.

It makes you stronger and healthier to beat the shit out of cucks.

You dont want illness. It can be painful and hard to live with
Eating leaves aint gonna do that

I used to eat healthily but I really don’t care anymore tbh.

Eating unhealthily can make life more uncomfortable.

Used to eat healthy and workout but don't care anymore.

I eat salad nearly every day and I never have 'unhealthy' snacks (crisps, chocolate or fizzy drinks) or any snacks for that matter, I don't drink alcohol or smoke.

My diet consists mainly of takeaway, and sure, it's probably not the healthiest, but who cares? Otherwise it's fine.

Junk food and soft drinks are disgusting. I regret constantly eating that shit when I was a stupid kid.

If eating healthy meant I would succeed in relationships, I'd always eat healthy

Junk food and soft drinks are disgusting. I regret constantly eating that shit when I was a stupid kid.
I definitely agree regarding the soft drinks, never understood the appeal tbh. The amount of sugar combined with the flavoring make them all taste terrible, but then I never tried them during childhood, and didn't have one until adolescence. So maybe that's the reason I don't understand them.

make sure u get enough protein br0
Soy can

You are young now and don't care, but the bill will be served at age 40+ with cancers, heart attacks and strokes.

I live to eat I do not eat to live
junk food is a good cope

but the bill will be served at age 40+ with cancers, heart attacks and strokes.
I would like to die of a heart attack, at least that's reasonably quick(albeit painful), unlike cancer.

So you don’t become fat

I would like to die a heart attack, at least that's reasonably quick(albeit painful), unlike cancer.
You may die, but you may become paralyzed... And at age 40+ when you don't want foids body like at 21, you have some nice copes.

Good point, no point in eating healthy if you have no hope of ever having a family, why prolong your life?

No point in really doing anything at all if you'll always be alone. Cope or rope, that's all there is for us.

I don't want to become fat but I also don't want to eat junk food, I don't feel good and it can affect your mental state (brain is just an organ after all).

Because it makes you healthier. Heart disease, cancer, obesity, diabetes, kidney failure, gout, etc. are all largely preventable and a result of poor diet and lifestyle. Even things you wouldn't expect, like back pain, have a dietary cause (atherosclerosis of the arteries near the intervertebral discs leading to disc degeneration, in the case of back pain)

I'll kill myself when I'm ready to die. That may not be for a while, so I'd at least like to experience as little pain and discomfort as possible while I'm coping with anime. That's why I eat a whole food, plant based diet and why I try to exercise regularly.

One more thing I'm concerned about is declining mental function. I already feel extremely limited by my level of intelligence and I do not want my cognition to decline. It is quite scary to think that, in the future, I will be even less intelligent than I am now. The minimization of my cognitive decline is very important.

You are young now and don't care, but the bill will be served at age 40+ with cancers, heart attacks and strokes.
Why would you care?

Because it makes you healthier. Heart disease, cancer, obesity, diabetes, kidney failure, gout, etc. are all largely preventable and a result of poor diet and lifestyle. Even things you wouldn't expect, like back pain, have a dietary cause (atherosclerosis of the arteries near the intervertebral discs leading to disc degeneration, in the case of back pain)

I'll kill myself when I'm ready to die. That may not be for a while, so I'd at least like to experience as little pain and discomfort as possible while I'm coping with anime. That's why I eat a whole food, plant based diet and why I try to exercise regularly.

One more thing I'm concerned about is declining mental function. I already feel extremely limited by my level of intelligence and I do not want my cognition to decline. It is quite scary to think that, in the future, I will be even less intelligent than I am now. The minimization of my cognitive decline is very important.
Some incredibly good points.. I tend to have a varied diet but it mostly consists of chicken, pork, gammon, beef, broccoli, carrots, potatoes, salmon, cod, haddock.. I even enjoy certain foods that I have very rarely like crab, liver, prawns, snails.. really quite a varied diet.

I enjoy alcohol too.. but I tend to not have it too often.

I concur with your view of having as little pain and discomfort as possible.. I'm afraid that my knees have degenerated from me being so heavy in the past so I am trying to keep myself as light as possible nowadays. Plus my workout regime of trying to help my joints mend has been slow working but I feel like I am gaining on my target of my joints getting better.

I'm half deaf and half blind.. my outer ears are pulled back and I have a squint. My brain is too damn acute and it has made me hate the world and my intelligence.. at this point it doesn't matter too much in my opinion whether my cognitive functions remain.. I feel like they will always remain. Like a curse. I also hallucinate and feel scared in the dark of my house, so yeah.. probably not too healthy on that front. Thinking of doomsday scenarios and how to achieve them.. it's an okay past time. That being said I am good at functioning in normal society, can think on about things that require fore thought and communicate in a clear and productive manner about things that are relevant to the conversation.

I try to eat healthy to hopefully avoid getting diabetes. It runs in my family, and my uncle had to amputate his foot because of it.

I live in the country with the longest life expectancy in the world.

Eating 'healthy' is cope and stupid.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/02/...est-life-expectancy-longevity-intl/index.html

We have the high carb, medium soy, high meat diets, tons of mcdonalds and snacking and we still have the longest life expectancy in the world. Eating healthy is cope and won't make you live long.

Same goes for the Japanese, who eats tons of carbs (rice). Rice is a bad source of nutrition

Three years now I’ve had a glass of Coke every day

Need to live long enough to become an immortal cyborg war machine

jfl @ caring about your health as an incel

Because fatcel = volcel.

Less acne. Acne will make you feel like more shit.

also, some thing no one has mentioned yet, is you actually feel noticeably "ill" when you eat piles of trash. I don't have any problem with eating poorly on some type of intellectual ground, but rather, because I feel noticeably much shitter when I eat masses of trash food. how is making myself feel even more shitty everyday beneficial to me?

its to show people you're low iq

Because the matriarchy wants you to do so.

There is no healthy. So I don't know why normies care about is so much.