Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"why dont you talk?" "why dont you smile?"

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
hmmm i dont know dipshit maybe its because 80 percent of my life has been torture due to not living up to normies expectations. fucking retards.
"why dont u talk?" another retarded question answered easily. because fuckers are always judging me for every single mistake i make when i speak. god these fucking normies ask the dumbest questions.

tbh, they doesn't ask same retarded question "why are you always quiet?" "please speak up"

because fuckers are always judging me for every single mistake i make when i speak. god these fucking normies ask the dumbest questions.

I don't even get asked this tbh

there is no point

When I heard those words, it grinds my gears like RAPE RAPE KILL

hmmm i dont know dipshit maybe its because 80 percent of my life has been torture due to not living up to normies expectations. fucking retards.
"why dont u talk?" another retarded question answered easily. because fuckers are always judging me for every single mistake i make when i speak. god these fucking normies ask the dumbest questions.
Idiots ask pointless questions to pretend they're fixing a problem.
The people who i actually like talking to never started a convo with "why are you so quiet?" they started out by trying to fix the fact that im quiet, actually doing shit about it

Real

Idiots ask pointless questions to pretend they're fixing a problem.
The people who i actually like talking to never started a convo with "why are you so quiet?" they started out by trying to fix the fact that im quiet, actually doing shit about it
Way too normies are too good at virtue signaling. I've been fooled too many times in the past. I now only interact with normies if I need to(appointments, uni, etc)

"Why don't you shut the fuck up and leave me smoke in peace":feelsree:

I get made fun of for existing, why the fuck would I talk

nothing to smile about in my life