Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don’t you just rot your teeth ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why don’t you rot your teeth why brush your teeth if you have an ugly face truecels have rotten molars and cavities only fakecels have white healthy teeth truecels have dirty yellow teeth

Because i dont want painful mouth pain

nigga brush your damn teeth

Grasping at straws @Recluse

why have weak teeth that’ll fall out by 35, when you can just brush your teeth for about 10 minutes a day and have them fall out at 65:feelsjuice:

I'm actually doing it right now

@Saysitsover alt confirmed

I need my teeth for eating.

My teeth hurt like hell if I don't brush for a month. I used to just not do it, but nowadays I do it once or twice a week just to keep the pain away.

How am I supposed to get money from the tooth fairy if I don’t lose my teeth? It only makes sense not to brush if I want to get rich quick. Brushing is a scam by Big Dental

I want to be like patrick bateman

My teeth hurt like hell if I don't brush for a month. I used to just not do it, but nowadays I do it once or twice a week just to keep the pain away.

The teeth will release easier if you can keep yourself from brushing I recommend ibuprofen

Why don’t you rot your teeth why brush your teeth if you have an ugly face truecels have rotten molars and cavities only fakecels have white healthy teeth truecels have dirty yellow teeth
They say If you have bad oral health your body will have to suffer too as the inflammation will spread in your body

I've had a rotten tooth removed before. Rotting teeth hurt badly. I always try to keep my teeth in tip top condition because of this.

because I have over 2 brain cells

I get compliments on my teeth but, I’m still ugly and retarded so it doesn’t matter

I need it to chew food and as a wepon if I ever get a chance to bite chad face off