Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't you just go to some nightclub?

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
Just buy a drink to a girl you like and she will be too drunk to notice you, than take her to some place and smash her.

blues are just GrAYs in disguise

Just buy a drink to a girl you like and she will be too drunk to notice you, than take her to some place and smash her.
Brother you really think that would work for ricegigatruecels like you and me?

I think that's.considered rape because drunk people can't consent. If you get drunk and commit a crime though then you're still reaponsible for your bad decisions.

Plus if she finds out you can be locked up for 50 years with a lifetime sex offender registration for “rape”

Went to metal concerts / venues... same deal. Loud music, hot babes... rejection, ignored and "already have bf". The fact of the matter is... no chicks go to these places as legitimate single ppl. Want a single foid? No such thing. This is what you get in a polyamorous soyciety.

Went to metal concerts / venues... same deal. Loud music, hot babes... rejection, ignored and "already have bf". The fact of the matter is... no chicks go to these places as legitimate single ppl. Want a single foid? No such thing. This is what you get in a polyamorous soyciety.
Dye your hair black and wear makeup.

She could tell were chinks from our hair.
Indeed.:ahegao:
miss a q GIF

Show her the cuts on your wrists and she will like you. Metals fan are edgy
You're either a child or a fucking retard. Metal fans don't cut their wrists. You seem to be confusing metal for emo. OP may be a IT / Fed honestly with this retarded reply.

This user's profile is not available.

Sounds like a plan. Why are you here if it worked for you?

> hey baby let me buy you a drink
> why am i choking up? oh its just because theres music and bright lights in here
>am i about to cry? n-no im fine
> why do i keep rocking back and forth and dont make facial expressions? uh thats just something I do
> what do i do with my friends? well uh, actually i have never had those.. i was outcasted as a kid and never really recovered...
> why am i wearing a hat indoors? oh.. well.. my hairline isnt so good...
> anyways baby wanna have sex? i was born with a micropenis and have a deformity that makes my scrotum look like infected meat but im sure you will look past that because of my personality rich with hobbies such as coding, 3d modeling and learning about dinosaurs on the internet

just got a gf thanks bro

Some of us are locationcells who don’t have nightclubs in our area.

I have been to several nightclubs with my brother, mainly to just party but from what I've seen every girl there already has a boyfriend. I haven't seen a woman go to a club alone. She's either with her friend or boyfriend, never alone.