Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't you guys learn salsa? That way you could get to touch women like THIS:

why don't you?

IM looking at gore right now and browsing is

I see some potential avatars from that video :ahegao:

That’s not salsa, over for can’t read cels

Tried ballroom dancing for a few weeks and the women there were visibly disgusted by me and kept their hand and body away from mine when we danced.

Didnt help that the classes were filled with older, tall Chads in their 40s-50s that the women were ogling over. My short bald manlet self didnt stand a chance kek.

Jesus that's not a bad idea actually
Tried ballroom dancing for a few weeks and the women there were visibly disgusted by me and kept their hand and body away from mine when we danced.

Didnt help that the classes were filled with older, tall Chads in their 40s-50s that the women were ogling over. My short bald manlet self didnt stand a chance kek.

This scares me, getting mogged so hard to the point of being ignored. But could be worth it if I get to experience the things in that video. Things I never thought i would.

Jesus that's not a bad idea actually

This scares me, getting mogged so hard to the point of being ignored. But could be worth it if I get to experience the things in that video. Things I never thought i would.
Yeah its worth a try, dancing can help improve coordination, flexibility etc. But yeah if youre ugly its going to be painful.

Brutal!