Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "why don't you date your own race?"

Got no tinder matches in South Asia

I think i would date most races if they are not too ugly or fat but i just dont feel anything for blacks rbh.
what's wrong with indian girls?"

i dont have a race

I literally talked about this just today with stupid shitskins thinking they are incel because they will only fuck whites.

Look pajeet, you stick to your own fucking race. The reason people don't take any ethnicels that are in white countries seriously is because of retards like you who only want white/whitewashed females.

Stick to your own people.

>Ruling out others of your own race
volcel
most low iq most retarded shit ive read in a week. just shut the fuck up
'
all the brown guys at my uni with gfs are usually buff as shit with fades and well-trimmed beards and like over 5'8", and usually darker skinned
fades and well trimmed beards is not something that is genetically predetermined

this is the only post that makes sense
Race coping is pointless if you're actually an incel.

most low iq most retarded shit ive read in a week. just shut the fuck up
giga cope. OP Saying he doesn't want ethnic foids with his own pajeet culture, that's volcel. He even said he got matches and likes from one. JFL

whats the point of this thread?

OP Saying he doesn't want ethnic foids with his own pajeet culture, that's volcel.

how does that even make sense ? Every person wherever he grows up has his own personality and interests. His "race" or phenotype has absolutely nothing to do with this.

how does that even make sense ? Every person wherever he grows up has his own personality and interests. His "race" or phenotype has absolutely nothing to do with this.
So an ethnic who only wants to fuck whites is ok in your books? An ethnic who won’t fuck his own race is ok? Sure schlomo.

So an ethnic who only wants to fuck whites is ok in your books? An ethnic who won’t fuck his own race is ok? Sure schlomo.
Idc who fucks who

saying that being born into a phenotype makes you automatically like stereotypical hobbies or interests is plain dumb

Idc who fucks who

saying that being born into a phenotype makes you automatically like stereotypical hobbies or interests is plain dumb
Race is just skin color bro all race is just different melanin levels in your skin :soy: :soy: :soy:

Don’t care a lot about race as long as I find her attractive

Race cope on a forum for lonely losers. You guys are fucking hilarious lmfao.