Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't women want their looksmatch?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
Are they conditioned that way or are they born that way? I see some women who I think would be the perfect match for me lookswise and the bitches walk right past me without even giving me a second look.

Because they're as shallow as water is wet.

Hypergamy, they want what is better than them.

Because they have endless access to top tier rich chads on social media. If you could get 10/10 hot gigastacies with no effort would you have the stacies or the low tier beckies?

Thw world makes them think they all deserve chads.

Because their retarded lizard brains only want chad

Hypergamy, they want what is better than them.
And to answer the nature VS nurture side of the question: as with all things, it’s primarily genetics, with the way you’re brought up being able to exaggerate or repress certain traits to an extent

Because they have endless access to top tier rich chads on social media. If you could get 10/10 hot gigastacies with no effort would you have the stacies or the low tier beckies?

If you could get 10/10 hot gigastacies with no effort would you have the stacies or the low tier beckies?
Yes I would go for anything but stacy. If you gave me the choice of an emotionally cold stacy and a loving and caring low-tier becky. I would always pick the becky. :feelsokman:

Are they conditioned that way or are they born that way? I see some women who I think would be the perfect match for me lookswise and the bitches walk right past me without even giving me a second look.
Because they can get higher value males due to their sex. If the sexual order was not female choice, but male choice and you had access to most of the females, wouldn't you just go for the best looking young teenage girls that come to your mind? Wouldn't you let yourself be invited to the girl with the best looking house and the highest social status?