Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why don't women ever give you a straight answer?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Stop pussyfooting around and just tell me I'm too ugly and autistic to fuck or date, don't give me that "there's someone for everyone, just keep trying" and "you're not ugly" crap. If that was true then all the guys on this website would've gotten laid on tindr several times over.

Stop pussyfooting around and just tell me I'm too ugly and autistic to fuck or date, don't give me that "there's someone for everyone, just keep trying" and "you're not ugly" crap. If that was true then all the guys on this website would've gotten laid on tindr several times over.
Because they don't respect you enough to give you a straight answer due to your looks. If you were chad they would be honest.

I find it patronizing and disrespectful when they do that, they're too much of a pussy to speak their mind like men do.

Because they don't respect you enough to give you a straight answer due to your looks. If you were chad they would be honest.
I've experienced such behaviour from female cousins too, not even they had the decency to tell it to my face even after they took me out to waste money on a new wardrobe.
I find it patronizing and disrespectful when they do that, they're too much of a pussy to speak their mind like men do.
Yep, It's like they just go for the path of least resistance and avoid going against the grain.

Because they're disgusting lying whores that revolve around mental deception as a survival mechanism. :feelsjuice: :yes:

Holes care nothing for personality.

Holes care nothing for personality.

Oh, a little Inkler...

Good Game, Rematch Anytime

Because they're women and are incable of telling the truth

It's because that would give you too much power. Women try to keep all men on their hamster wheel, getting them to do what she says at the drop of a hat in an attempt to get in her pants. She will try to use her perceived leverage if she has a purpose for you in the future, like moving furniture or something.

It's because that would give you too much power. Women try to keep all men on their hamster wheel, getting them to do what she says at the drop of a hat in an attempt to get in her pants. She will try to use her perceived leverage if she has a purpose for you in the future, like moving furniture or something.
:feelsjuice: :yes:

"just be yourself kiddo!"
"don't worry it'll happen for you!"
"just put yourself out there....it works for foids!"
tee hee

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

When I approached girls they would often say "sorry" or that they had a boyfriend. When they didn't say they had a boyfriend, I knew it meant they didn't but didn't find me attractive enough to consider as a boyfriend, but they never said that - it's essentially about conflict avoidance which is understandable as they have to think about their safety, even though I don't think I'm intimidating at all and never got angry or spiteful when rejected. Lines like "there's someone for everyone" and bluepilled advice is simply virtue signalling and meaningless as they're giving 'advice' on how to change a situation in which they've never found themselves i.e. being unable to date.

they are honest with me

You know the answer :blackpill:

Being direct is a male trait.

Because they have negative IQ, like less than 0.

Like said above, clear direct speech is unique to males. The same statements when put through a femtard > male translator are as follows

A) "there's someone for everyone, just keep trying"
B) "you're not ugly"

A) Continue to prop up the value of pussy
B) You're ugly

C) "just be yourself kiddo!"
D) "don't worry it'll happen for you!"
E) "just put yourself out there....it works for foids!"

C) Behave in a way consistent with your looks
D) Don't think about how long it's taking or that it will probably never happen
E) Try to replicate my successfully strategy, lowly male

Because lying works to their favor. How else do they amass armies of simps to defend "m'lady's honor"? :soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They pull the woman card.

They have been evolutionarily engineered to never give a straight answer especially an answer that may upset a male near her. If women in the past did say "You're ugly fuck off. You don't deserve to breed" The guy could either beat her down and rape her or kill her.

So over time the only women left where the ones that could do double speak to ensure they weren't killed or forcefully impregnated by lesser genetics.

Because they're too braindead to even understand what they are thinking. Their answer constantly changes and when you ask why its "I don't know"

If they can extract attention from you they will always delude you into that "you're good enough but not for me" bullshit.

If they can extract attention from you they will always delude you into that "you're good enough but not for me" bullshit.
Happened to me last night, got permabanned from Instasoy

They have been evolutionarily engineered to never give a straight answer especially an answer that may upset a male near her. If women in the past did say "You're ugly fuck off. You don't deserve to breed" The guy could either beat her down and rape her or kill her.

So over time the only women left where the ones that could do double speak to ensure they weren't killed or forcefully impregnated by lesser genetics.
It's both these two things; some female combination of cowardice and malice. They're afraid that a low-tier man, who is yet stronger than a woman, would react negatively. But they also want to keep low-tier men on the hook — in case those men can be persuaded to do something for their benefit, or if (god forbid) they run out of high-tier men. This dual incentive is what guarantees that women turn down men using "female bullshit" instead of direct speech 100% of the time.

Because they have negative IQ, like less than 0.
Because they're too braindead to even understand what they are thinking. Their answer constantly changes and when you ask why its "I don't know"
Don't think this way. It lets women off the hook too easy. Women are smart, they know what they're doing, and they play this game to deceive men for their own benefit.

Last edited:
It's both these two things; some female combination of cowardice and malice. They're afraid that a low-tier man, who is yet stronger than a woman, would react negatively. But they also want to keep low-tier men on the hook — in case those men can be persuaded to do something for their benefit, or if (god forbid) they run out of high-tier men. This dual incentive is what guarantees that women turn down men using "female bullshit" instead of direct speech 100% of the time.

Don't think this way. It lets women off the hook too easy. Women are smart and deceive men for their own benefit.
Brootal IQpill

Because they don't want you to kill them