Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why don't Whitecels date average looking black women.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★

Screenshot 20200628 001527 Instagram
This might be an extreme example But If I was white I coukd date down a few levels and settle for a below average black women

I dont care tbh.

I don't want to get STDS, but if she was free of them, ya I fap to black foids all the time

I think black women are the highest percentage of women to stay in their own race. Black women fucking hate whites, they despise them actually. MUH EVIL OPPRESSORS N SHIIIET
(@pp183 has the graph of racially homogeneous women I think)

I think black women are the highest percentage of women to stay in their own race. Black women fucking hate whites, they despise them actually. MUH EVIL OPPRESSORS N SHIIIET

yes and black men hate it when black foids date white men. They see it as dating the oppressors, so you hit the nail on the head on that one.

Which is funny because black foids hate it when black men date white women, because they take that as saying black foids aren't good looking enough for the "good" black men, whatever that means.

Well its also because they are least likely to get interest from men of other races, based on the Okcupid statistics

yes and black men hate it when black foids date white men. They see it as dating the oppressors, so you hit the nail on the head on that one.

Which is funny because black foids hate it when black men date white women, because they take that as saying black foids aren't good looking enough for the "good" black men, whatever that means.
Jfl black men pursue white women, white women want white men, white men want to try to date black womenz and black women stay loyal by going after black men.

Where's my position in this cycle as a ricecel?

Jfl black men pursue white women, white women want white men, white men want to try to date black womenz and black women stay loyal by going after black men.

As a fellow ricecel we are non-existent in this cycle. There's a reason why no foid conventionally speaking want to date rice men in general. We just don't exist in their radar. We're not an option because we were never made an option, whether it's by Hollywood or availability. Most of us are pretty shit ugly anyway so that doesn't help.

Because white"cels" are racists.

I would date that Foid in the Video if she gave me a chance. But there is no race for my face.

I’m not a whitecel tbh

Black women feel free to pm me.

Think it is usually more their preference for their "black culture" and higher t men lel. But ye, heard it from some ngl. (They would date white kkk chad though)

Because black women are disgusting & worthless crybabies who nobody wants just like black men

how is not attempting to race mix racist

The fact that you see it as "mixing" when reproducing isn't even implied yet is exactly whats racist about it

Many whitecels have such an aversion to being associated with other races, that even in a scenario where the implication is basically only - "just fuck black women", their minds immediately jump to "I don't want to race mix"

Nobody said anything about get her pregnant, and ironically white slave owners impregnated enslaved black women all the time, so many mixed races exist because whites raced mixed, so its really ridiculous for white men today to somehow just be "anti-mixing"

Now all of a sudden its off limits

Is mixing only acceptable if the race is enslaved? :feelskek:

the one in the vid is defently not avarage. the avarage black women is much more musculine

I mean I would but I can't really bring myself to fully love a black girl.

The fact that you see it as "mixing" when reproducing isn't even implied yet is exactly whats racist about it

Many whitecels have such an aversion to being associated with other races, that even in a scenario where the implication is basically only - "just fuck black women", their minds immediately jump to "I don't want to race mix"

Nobody said anything about get her pregnant, and ironically white slave owners impregnated enslaved black women all the time, so many mixed races exist because whites raced mixed, so its really ridiculous for white men today to somehow just be "anti-mixing"

JFL, it's a huge cope anyway. The biggest white nationalists end up marrying a noodlewhore because they can't get anything else. White nationalism only exists because non-whites are stealing their women now. Where was white nationalism during colonial times? Keep in mind that white nationalists speak favorably of colonialism which shows their hypocrisy, they were ok being in the brown man's land or the black man's land, but now that some brown men and some black men are stealing top-tier white women, it's suddenly bad. Pathetic bunch.
I mean I would but I can't really bring myself to fully love a black girl.
"""Muslim""""

Because white"cels" are racists.
Their choice, but if you wanna throw the race card do it, they're really insecure when it comes to that

Because chad only

You deliver the food bruh

I wouldn't date niggerwhores either. I find them really ugly

Not wanting to racemix is close to racism but strictly speaking they need not have anything to do with each other. I morally oppose racemixing not because I deem one race superior to the other (superiority is a subjective concept, so it's not even a valid question), but because every race has intrinsic value, much in the same way that different subspecies of bees, and breeds of dogs have. And you wouldn't want all dogs to intermingle and form a uniform mutt breed, right?

If you turn down that foid just because she is black then you are a closeted GAY.

G A Y aka a F A G G O T

Cherry picked vid and the white guy is a tallfag. JFL if you think your height and facial bane structure is good enough for the standards of an average black foid. If you could hear the mental observations they make about your face, skull, and race... you would think you're listening to a class from a 19th century professional racist. I used to cope and think that because black foids gave me less open looks of disgust and subtle shock when seeing my face than white toilets, that I somehow could of had a chance to pump them. No way, they are just as disgusted by my face as cumskin roasties, it's just that cumskin roasties are the very best at facially expressing their instinctive dissatisfaction for my facial subhumanity. :feelsrope:

#UglyLivesMatter

yeas too lazy to pull it up but black women were the only race to rate crackas below their own men

Cause there are none in my country :feelsseriously:

Cope, they love white men, they just are forced to pretend not to when they know they can't get it. There's a reason why WMBF couples have the lowest divorce rate in USA.

Personally, I would if I could, I'm actually considering marrying a somali girl, since they're still somewhat caucasion and have recessive genes.

Just marry a black foid after joining the CCP theory

images

Europeans never should have left Europe if they didn't want to get blacked.
JFL, it's a huge cope anyway. The biggest white nationalists end up marrying a noodlewhore because they can't get anything else.
hence the rise of thai brides in the north

White nationalism only exists because non-whites are stealing their women now.Where was white nationalism during colonial times?

You know white nationalism is BS when the massacre of white muslims in Bosnia/Chechnya was based on their religion and not race. So much for white unity, eh?

for all the talk of ethnics being ugly, the reality is that peak male attractiveness is found in dark-skinn caucasions, not europeans.

350d1331813854dbbe3e6768aea93656.png

Keep in mind that white nationalists speak favorably of colonialism which shows their hypocrisy, they were ok being in the brown man's land or the black man's land, but now that some brown men and some black men are stealing top-tier white women, it's suddenly bad. Pathetic bunch.

They never left, just look at France and the CFA system. The truth is, the entirety of europe would be a shithole like eastern europe sans the medeiterrean were it not for colonialism and neo colonialism. The nords and anglos, for example, were literal barbarians and hunter-gathers. Eurofags just like to pretend the world started 400 years ago

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42_-ALNwpUo&t=4s

Last edited:
Because there aren't black women at all where I live. Only black men that came as asylum seekers, foreign degree/exchange students, some work-based migration and lots of marriage-to-white-woman based immigration. The very small number of "black" women here are half-white, because their mother is white. Of course I could never get average-looking black woman with my looks and autism. I would date a one though if I had the opportunity. But I would not want to have children with a black woman and be a race-tarnisher and lower the genetic IQ potential of our nation.

The very small number of "black" women here are half-white, because their mother is white.

JFL at coalburners ruining genetic lines spanning thousands upon thousands of years.

cuz they brown

Hard to say. Ill try asking some.

Because there aren't black women at all where I live. Only black men that came as asylum seekers, foreign degree/exchange students, some work-based migration and lots of marriage-to-white-woman based immigration. The very small number of "black" women here are half-white, because their mother is white. Of course I could never get average-looking black woman with my looks and autism. I would date a one though if I had the opportunity. But I would not want to have children with a black woman and be a race-tarnisher and lower the genetic IQ potential of our nation.
Well written post, high IQ

I've never seen a Niggeress in my life so that's your answer

Just marry a black foid after joining the CCP theory

images
I would but instead of looking like that east Asian phenotype changlite in the pic, I'm a shitskinned turbomanlet SEA variant of ricecel

I would but instead of looking like that east Asian phenotype changlite in the pic, I'm a shitskinned turbomanlet SEA variant of ricecel
oof

well there's still hope. do you even live in SEA?

10970638 3x2 large

They don’t want to date me and I actually dont like them, but would date them if they would be interested (which they are not), everything else would be volcel.

Being white gives you mainly a bonus with noodlewhores, but I actually begin to hate them even more.

Where are you from?
I would also rather chopmy dick off than having a child with a black or Half-white woman. Would date them though, but our relationship would remain childless.