Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Why don't we reclaim Constantinople?

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
It would heavily boost the moral of the entire European population if the Metropole of Istanbul "Constantinople" was conquered or diplomatically handed over to a European nation.

What stops against the entire European Union hypothetically launching a full scale attack on Turkey?

Turkey plays both sides to stay relevant.

It would heavily boost the moral of the entire European population if the Metropole of Istanbul "Constantinople" was conquered or diplomatically handed over to a European nation.

What stops against the entire European Union hypothetically launching a full scale attack on Turkey?

@Zer0/∞ i have no idea what this kid is talking about. I didn’t get this far into history before dropping out

Turkey is whiter than most of western europe at this point

@Zer0/∞ i have no idea what this kid is talking about. I didn’t get this far into history before dropping out
He’s talking about the former Christian capital of the Byzantines (East Roman), before the Ottomans took it over and claimed it as Istanbul.