Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why don't we idolize a mentally ill tranny

as an autist, i recognize him as the Buddha of autists

Chris Chan is such a disgusting degenerate I would execute him myself if I could. (In Minecraft)

Chris Chan ascended with his mother though:feelsbaton:

IT really rubbed their 2 remaining braincells together to come up with this huh

I'd be okay with him joining .is if he dropped the tranny shit, but I don't see why I would worship him.

Why are IT so fucking out of touch with the community they supposedly scrutinize? Go ahead, IT, turn Chris Chan into some kind of incel hero. As an incel who is somewhat interested in CC I have never even thought of him in terms of this community. I just think of him as a poor retard who has had the worst hand in life. It doesn't matter that he is an incel because he is not an active member/outspoken MRA so what relevance does this have at all?

I genuinely don't understand where IT is coming from half the time... Also I don't count raping your demented eldery mother to be "ascension" LMAO

I'd be okay with him joining .is if he dropped the tranny shit, but I don't see why I would worship him.
This. Why would anyone care? It would be a laugh to have CC join us here. We would not "worship" him though, he's not done anything worth worshiping

Just be a motherfucking motherfucker bro!

Can't have sex and be an incel....

High iq take : if we idolize a tranny (sarcastically ofc), he/she/it/whatever tf it's called will be cancelled by its own community, and this would eventually hurt this person a lot :feelsthink:

Because we aren't all the same person?

JFL besides being involuntarily celibate (even that is dubious for some in this community), a lot of us don't have much in common.