Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't we do pixelcanvas raids?

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
It came to me that we're a pretty big forum, and we've never really used our numbers for anything. So why not do a pixelcanvas raid?

You don't need an account, it's just a site to draw on that everyone draws on, like a huge worldwide chalkboard. That link is the coordinates of a tranny flag and tranny shit, so all you need to do is just click it because you get a colored block to place every few seconds.

I mean I think if we could coordinate some people to do shit like cover up tranny graffiti or make incel art that would be fun

A few lurking trannies joined, this website is hilarious!

I'm too lazy tbh

I'm too lazy tbh
well its almost done, u dont need 2 do it but I think its fun to do while like listening to a podcast and lurking forums

Joining, mein kamerad.

Never heard of her.

GG WE DID IT

now we just need to get those little hearts and we're done

I miss /b raids
If I could go back

How it started:

Where it went:

is also a good cordinate. Little flags so not as many people need to help fill it in.

It came to me that we're a pretty big forum, and we've never really used our numbers for anything. So why not do a pixelcanvas raid?

You don't need an account, it's just a site to draw on that everyone draws on, like a huge worldwide chalkboard. That link is the coordinates of a tranny flag and tranny shit, so all you need to do is just click it because you get a colored block to place every few seconds.

I mean I think if we could coordinate some people to do shit like cover up tranny graffiti or make incel art that would be fun

We should make a nazi flag or something

What about we replace freezer (head only) with one of these memes?
And turn the rainbow slide super straight.

Last edited:
What about we replace freezer (head only) with one of these memes?
And turn the rainbow slide super straight.

View attachment 423468View attachment 423467
maybe, the rainbow is becoming super straight now (because thats the main focus of 4chan and some other smaller forums rn)

We should make a nazi flag or something
I think we could if we organized more and had a set time and shit, there's a continuous ~100 members and 1k lurkers (lets say 100 of them are legit). We could ezpz make one

I think we could if we organized more and had a set time and shit, there's a continuous ~100 members and 1k lurkers (lets say 100 of them are legit). We could ezpz make one
I would be down tbh. But I am not sure if people here have the commitment to do it. I also want to make it rather big. Is it possible to color over something that’s already there?

I would be down tbh. But I am not sure if people here have the commitment to do it. I also want to make it rather big. Is it possible to color over something that’s already there?
well A: It can be over multiple days or whatever and B: yes, that's what's going on RN (people coloring over tranny shit with swastikas and tranny seethe fuel)

well A: It can be over multiple days or whatever and B: yes, that's what's going on RN (people coloring over tranny shit with swastikas and tranny seethe fuel)
Cool. Then we can all draw over a tranny flag or something else degenerate

you have to wait 2 minutes for every pixel you place thats so annoying

you have to wait 2 minutes for every pixel you place thats so annoying
its ~1 (30 seconds than 1 min 30 seconds)

and yeah, that's why you do it while you lurk and do other shit. It plays a little notification when the timer is to 0 which is nice though. That's why its important for it to be organized and not just one guy

it would be good if we successfuly organised it
but owop.me is better

it would be good if we successfuly organised it
but owop.me is better
While true this is the main anti tranny raid going around RN. Apparently the trannies who made this shit are seething hard on discord. Very good!

FOCUS TRANNY RHOMBUS TO TURN IT SUPER STRAIGHT COLORED
ok thugmaxxing fair enough; but should i use vpn or not?
nah tbh, not dodgy site owners just trannies using it as their art work piece site