Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't US women get sterilised?

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★
I was surprised to hear that one can get sterilisation in the USA without age and how-many-children-one-already-has limits. So what's the problem in banning abortion? Just use condoms AND contraception pills and get sterilised.

For example, in my country sterilisation is 100 % illegal if you don't already have at least 4 own (not adopted) children or be at least 30 years old.

"My body my choice I want to be impregnated by Chad then find a cuck to take care of me and my baby" :foidSoy:

Like always they want to have their cake and to eat it too. In this case to have children and to murder them too.
(((Vaccine))) has kek

Interesting Pic, he looks oddly familiar.

They want to fuck around with deadbeat chads and have zero consequences until they're ready to settle down and have kids with someone who has their shit together. That's all there is to it. Condoms break but I'm not sure about the birth control part.

They can also just not have sex because sex is not essential to life, that is what they tell us