Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why don't the 9/11 hijackers/pilots get as much praise as mass shooters?

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
They were for the most part incel and hated normies just as much as school shooters. Had 1000x the body count of little Elliot Rodger. I just see guys slobbering over Elliot's meat all the time and I never hear you guys praise the ultimate killers that were the 9/11 hijackers.

I'm asking for educational purposes, FBI fags. Really. :fbi::feelsLSD: I'm highly interested in true crime psychology

9/11 was done by israel

They were for the most part incel and hated normies just as much as school shooters. Had 1000x the body count of little Elliot Rodger. I just see guys slobbering over Elliot's meat all the time and I never hear you guys praise the ultimate killers that were the 9/11 hijackers.

I'm asking for educational purposes, FBI fags. Really. :fbi::feelsLSD: I'm highly interested in true crime psychology
Because it was Bush who did it. Not pilots. The plane was a drone. You can look at project Northwoods and see the blueprints for 911.

Because it was Bush who did it. Not pilots. The plane was a drone. You can look at project Northwoods and see the blueprints for 911.
Idk what to believe honestly. Nobody Knows for sure. Government does lie to its own people, that much is factual.

Why would I praise CIA and mossad?

Why would Jews want to draw attention to themselves

Inside job 100%. The 'plane' that fell over Pennsylvania that failed to materialise. The 'plane' that flew into the Pentagon that failed to materialise. The 'pilot's' (all of whom could barely fly a kite) passport found on the street, the quick secret clean up of the site, Building 7, the fact that that rich cunt bought up the site just before. Oh, and the physics. Jfl.

Last edited:
Inside job 100%. The 'plane' that fell over Pennsylvania that failed to materialise. The 'plane' that flew into the Pentagon that failed to materialise. The 'pilot's' (all of whom could barely fly a kite) passport found on the street, the quick secret clean up of the site, Building 7, the fact that that rich cunt bought up the site just before. Oh, and the physics. Jfl.
Flight United 93 and Flight AA 77 respectively. The pilots DID train and learn to fly years before the attack. The undamaged passport found outside the WTC that came from Flight 11 was highly suspicious I agree.

Jet fuel can’t melt steel beams

Flight United 93 and Flight AA 77 respectively. The pilots DID train and learn to fly years before the attack. The undamaged passport found outside the WTC that came from Flight 11 was highly suspicious I agree.
They all trained but were universally regarded as utter garbage pilots.

They all trained but were universally regarded as utter garbage pilots.
Hardest part about flying is lift off and landing, they weren't required to do either. They navigated the planes with auto pilot for the most part and all they had to do was aim a huge object at an even bigger object once they got close enough.

Last edited:
Hardest part about flying is lift off and landing, they weren't required to do neither. They navigated the planes with auto pilot for the most part and all they had to do was aim a huge object at an even bigger object once they got close enough.
Pilots agree that you have to be damn skilled to make such a manoeuvre, let alone at insane speeds. These jackasses were just arsing around all day at training.

Last edited:
Bush did 9/11

it never happened

what proof
Multiple buildings going down without reason. Third one goes down with no reason. A plane couldn't take a building like that down. The way it goes down is like a demolition.

Multiple buildings going down without reason. Third one goes down with no reason. A plane couldn't take a building like that down. The way it goes down is like a demolition.
no it was a structural collapse

The 9/11 attacks were an inside job carried out as a joint venture between US and Israeli intelligence agencies with probable further cooperation and potentially even help from the Saudi Arabian government.

The alleged hijackers lacked the training to fly those planes into those buildings and it’s been said even with the proper training the maneuvers would’ve been damn near impossible for even experienced qualified pilots to pull off.

The 9/11 attacks were an inside job carried out as a joint venture between US and Israeli intelligence agencies with probable further cooperation and potentially even help from the Saudi Arabian government.

The alleged hijackers lacked the training to fly those planes into those buildings and it’s been said even with the proper training the maneuvers would’ve been damn near impossible for even experienced qualified pilots to pull off.

If theres one thing i cant understand about westerners - it is their willingness to make conspiracy theories and believe in them

well, to each their own, methinks

Are you talking about Hani Hanjour (flight 77) making that 330° sharp corkscrew turn to come back around and hit the Pentagon? Some pilots have said that the maneuver was poorly executed but got the job done.

NOBODY MOVE, EVERYTHING WILL BE OK. IF YOU TRY TO MAKE ANY MOVE, YOU WILL ENDANGER YOURSELF AND THE AIRPLANE, JUST STAY QUIET

Last edited:

they were all just cucks for bin Laden and his harem of 50 muzzie bitches.

If they were real incels, they would behead bin Laden and distribute the wives amongst themselves

I think they knew Al-Qaeda was up to something but they let it happen organically, since they needed an excuse to get the oil.

I was driving through the airport the other day and took a look at the planes and thought to myself, "how tf does someone have the balls to fly this gigantic hunk of metal into a fucking building?" Those guys really wanted that tight virgin pussy in heaven.

Bush wanted to find an excuse to invade Iraq that was perfect excuse

It was a Jewish attack.

they were all just cucks for bin Laden and his harem of 50 muzzie bitches.

If they were real incels, they would behead bin Laden and distribute the wives amongst themselves
Well they were incels but it was 2001 and ideas of sexual communism weren't popular back then.

NOBODY MOVE, EVERYTHING WILL BE OK. IF YOU TRY TO MAKE ANY MOVE, YOU WILL ENDANGER YOURSELF AND THE AIRPLANE, JUST STAY QUIET
We are going back to airport. Remain seating and everything will be ok

9/11 was done by israel
It was a Jewish attack.

Regardless if it's a inside job or not, many normies got pwned that day so that's gr8

The so-called muscle hijackers actually were not physically imposing, as the majority of them were between 5'5" and 5'7" in height, and slender in build … all but one from Saudi Arabia

The so-called muscle hijackers actually were not physically imposing, as the majority of them were between 5'5" and 5'7" in height, and slender in build … all but one from Saudi Arabia

Armed with box cutters though

Don't need to be Chad to slice a bitch up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back