Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why don't tall men like tall women?

If it's okay for sluts to discriminate against manlets than it's only fair for men to not date tall girls too.

These tall men want to be extra sure that their GF won't cheat on them... it's as if ...:feelsclown:

Short girls ask out tall men. Most foids want at least an eight inch height difference, in order for the foid to be satisfied, you must date below your heightmatch.

this is a stupid misconception. tall women don't remotely struggle. they just fall victim to their own standards.

Lol.

Because tall = masculine, short = feminine. They don't like tall women for the same reason women don't like short men.

Short girls ask out tall men. Most foids want at least an eight inch height difference, in order for the foid to be satisfied, you must date below your heightmatch.
Women are into pedophiles, no other reason why they would want such s huge height difference. That's the height difference between the average adult and average 12 year old.

Average male height is about 5'9
Average female 12 year old is about 5'1

Why don't short women like short men?

She isn't entitled to a taller man. She needs to lower her standards and work on her toxic personality.

Standing at 5'3 (160cm), Mio is the tallest out of the K-On girls. Would she be tallfag only irl?
:waitwhat:

Lol.

Because tall = masculine, short = feminine. They don't like tall women for the same reason women don't like short men.
Cope. Many men like tall women including myself

Not necessarily, face also matters. Her bf would probs be 5’10+ tho. Esp in anime since height differences are usually pronounced
maby. But in anime, couples are usually shockingly heightmatched, which is an unfathomably based thing I've never seen anyone bring up.

Height nazis being vapid retards example: 342333444

maby. But in anime, couples are usually shockingly heightmatched, which is an unfathomably based thing I've never seen anyone bring up.
ok i was thinking of light and misa. i havent watched a lot of animes with couples.

Last edited:
Because they will get cucked by a taller man.

Tall men like short girls. Older men like younger women. Tall foids whine just like post-wall foids do. I propose calling them post-ceiling foids.

ok i was thinking of light and misa misa.
Oh. God, I hated that bitch and every female who identifies with her. The fact that the most explicitly and disproportionately low IQ character in Death Note is the only thing most foids got out of the series and resonated with says it all.
i havent watched a lot of animes with couples.
I think you haven't watched a lot of weebshit in general, which is a good thing.

Btw, shojo is the only anime genre where you'll consistently find female characters with tallfags, but most of it isn't worth your time anyway. Not because it's typically just a vehicle for the foid writers to depict and self-insert as the young JK girls they once were so they can vicariously worship playboy chads who are out of their league, but rather because a lot of it is utterly trite, boring, and just plain bad. Dare I say, even moreso than shonen.

Last edited:
Btw, shojo is the only anime genre where you'll consistently find female characters with tallfags, but most of it isn't worth your time anyway. Not because it's typically just a vehicle for the foid writers to depict and self-insert as the young JK girls they once were to worship playboy chads who are out of their league, but rather because a lot of it is utterly trite, boring, and just plain bad. Dare I say, even moreso than shonen.
A lot of shojo love interests are borderline rapists if they aren't outright sex offenders. How predictable.

A lot of shojo love interests are borderline rapists if they aren't outright sex offenders. How predictable.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

It's crazy tbh. Even shojotards and fujoshits complain about how "problematic" shojo tropes are, jfl :blackpill:

Last edited:
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

It's crazy tbh. Even shojotards and fujoshits complain about how "problematic" shojo tropes are, jfl :blackpill:
Another case of the pot calling the kettle black there.

I see 6ft+ mogger couples all the time in Croatia.

Oh. God, I hated that bitch and every female who identifies with her. The fact that the most explicitly and disproportionately low IQ character in Death Note is the only thing most foids got out of the series and resonated with says it all.

I think you haven't watched a lot of weebshit in general, which is a good thing.

Btw, shojo is the only anime genre where you'll consistently find female characters with tallfags, but most of it isn't worth your time anyway. Not because it's typically just a vehicle for the foid writers to depict and self-insert as the young JK girls they once were so they can vicariously worship playboy chads who are out of their league, but rather because a lot of it is utterly trite, boring, and just plain bad. Dare I say, even moreso than shonen.
i watched the first few eps of k-on and i was annoyed by the girls' personalities ngl. Only Mio and Mugi were somewhat tolerable with Mio being better. Yui was unbearable as shit. Misa is even worse which says a lot. Shojo is like some hollywood shows then, over for Japan.

The fact that the most explicitly and disproportionately low IQ character in Death Note is the only thing most foids got out of the series and resonated with says it all.
Every time she said some retarded foid shut in her high pitched voice I wanted to strangle and rape her to death

Short is a synonym for bad

I like tall women

im not tall though

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back