Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't spics learn english?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
Indians and russians be trying their best to speak english. Then you talk to a spanish dude and they say, "uhh speaka spani plis" Not even gonna try?

Inceldom Discussion

Idk maybe cause some are wetbacks that just jumped the border.

Thankfully i live in a mostly white place, we keep our nigs caged up in the city, no beaners to worry about :feelscomfy:

Not where I live, the Hispanics speak English when talking to non-hispanics and Spanish to themselves.

what does this have in common with inceldom

they don't need to, Jews give em free money jobs affirmative action. They offer all the government shit in Spanish in most cases too.

what does this have in common with inceldom
very few pure Spanish speakers are incel. many of their foids don't speak English meaning they have to rely on men more. Spics did this on purpose to prevent whites from cucking them. While Asians failed and now got cucked

very few pure Spanish speakers are incel. many of their foids don't speak English meaning they have to rely on men more. Spics did this on purpose to prevent whites from cucking them. While Asians failed and now got cucked
I am a Spanish speakercel :feelshmm:

Pean liberal holes vote for Democrats because Democrats allow Spics to slither into the country. Thus, there is no incentive to learn English.

Indians and russians be trying their best to speak english. Then you talk to a spanish dude and they say, "uhh speaka spani plis" Not even gonna try?
i try to learn english writing here (I never took lessons), how bad am I at writing?

English is Chad, everyone wants it, everyone demands it. We should instead support the languages that nobody pays notice to. The poor incel languages like Esperanto or Hawaiian.