Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don’t schools teach young boys to act in an alpha manner?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
You like that pretty girl? Ask her out in an alpha manner, don’t simp and don’t tell her how perfect she is, just say you’d like to take her out and get to know her, and if she says no, goodbye

Your friends are making fun of you? Show them their insults have consequences and that you don’t tolerate disrespect

Instead they’ll tell you to be an absolute gentleman and to turn the other cheek

majority of teachers are females

Because submissive cucks make better workers

because 90% of teachers are femoids

female teachers teach boys to just sit down and be quite and they reward that behavior with positive reinforcement which is very important to kids and teenagers

Don't think they need to tbh, the guys with the good genetics end up alpha anyway whilst the ugly guys don't have a hope in hell. It's the natural flow of things.

The male gym teachers encourage the alpha guys whilst they don't really pay much attention to the kids with shitty genetics once high school hits, this was the case before the current times of feminism and other soy shit too.

Last edited:
Feminist cucks and foids run the school. Also it's stupid and pointless. They should just teach them not to take shit. But again, they're cucks who think it's noble or something to take shit, and foids who need men to take their shit who run the place.

Just the fact way back in school, when you had to ask your female teacher to go take a piss, was already the beginning of emasculating yourself.

Don't think they need to tbh, the guys with the good genetics end up alpha anyway whilst the ugly guys don't have a hope in hell. It's the natural flow of things.

The male gym teachers encourage the alpha guys whilst they don't really pay much attention to the kids with shitty genetics once high school hits, this was the case before the current times of feminism and other soy shit too.
View attachment 695945

You still need to act in an alpha manner to keep the girl

Look at will Smith

Look at Johnny depp

you can’t teach alpha. Either born with it or not.

View attachment 695945
that pic text is giga cucked and bluepilled. "bruh if youre not a kike drone brainwashed npc cumsoomer who goes with muh (((societal flow))) then u loser genetic deadend hehe, i dont think about anything, im a brainless walking zombie who goes with whatever (((flow))) i fall into, u guys who think n shit iz losers"

i bet you gobble up that homo self-hating kike shit dont you, you fucking faggot?

because 99% of the teachers are females and rather have the boys become gay or trans

Just the fact way back in school, when you had to ask your female teacher to go take a piss, was already the beginning of emasculating yourself.

that pic text is giga cucked and bluepilled. "bruh if youre not a kike drone brainwashed npc cumsoomer who goes with muh (((societal flow))) then u loser genetic deadend hehe, i dont think about anything, im a brainless walking zombie who goes with whatever (((flow))) i fall into, u guys who think n shit iz losers"

i bet you gobble up that homo self-hating kike shit dont you, you fucking faggot?
Holy based department

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back