Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don’t parents blackpill their kids at a young age ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Why won’t parents blackpill their kids at a young age and let them know everything about how terrible life is for people that aren’t wealthy even Chads still gotta wageslave Stacy’s don’t forget obvious reasons kids need to know at an early age how hard life is especially as an ugly male why wait until they’re 18 it’s too late by then

Bluepilled people aren't capable of intentionally providing the crucial information that the blackpill has.
As a male, life itself and society will shove blackpills down your throat anyways

parentz are bluepilled themselvez. The only way a father could be blackpilled iz if he froze hiz sperm and rented a womb to be a single father :feelsthink:

they are bluepilled since they got with each other

parentz are bluepilled themselvez. The only way a father could be blackpilled iz if he froze hiz sperm and rented a womb to be a single father :feelsthink:

Why won’t parents blackpill their kids at a young age and let them know everything about how terrible life is for people that aren’t wealthy even Chads still gotta wageslave Stacy’s don’t forget obvious reasons kids need to know at an early age how hard life is especially as an ugly male why wait until they’re 18 it’s too late by then
I will rent a womb in the future then live in rural area to raise him.
I will do it if i fail to ascend before 25.

How tall is the foid should be if you want rent a womb?

How tall is the foid should be if you want rent a womb?
idk really , not really sure how the mother´s height plays out, my mother is like 1.60 and my father like 1.70 . Im 1.76
i think i would focus more on hair, skull, and other traits

the good thing is you can choose the sex if you freeze your sperm and such :feelsLSD:

idk really , not really sure how the mother´s height plays out, my mother is like 1.60 and my father like 1.70 . Im 1.76
i think i would focus more on hair, skull, and other traits

the good thing is you can choose the sex if you freeze your sperm and such :feelsLSD:
I advice you to choose 1,85 m tall foid to get the womb rent.
That means your kid will have higher probability to be 7'2 tall with GH and peptides on continuous level.