Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why dont my parents love me? and how to get a new mother and father figure?

• Thread starter Villain Of Blkpill
  • Start date
V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-
my dad left and abandonded me and wont pay for my surgeries or education and gave me bottom 1% genes so... useless

and hes an autistic friendless dickhead manlet who only dates landwhales(including my mom). hope he dies.

then my mom is just some landwhale loser with no skills or friends or anything. and underfed me and gave me shit genes. and ruined our family by cheating on my dad.

but i live with her. but i dont mutter a word to her. never had a relationship with her. hope she dies.

how do i get a better father and mother figure?

i find myself liking girls a few years older because they make me feel more secure like i can be more open to them about things and they seem more motherly.

young girls seem too cold and heartless

so how can i get someone that will be like a father figure? like teach me stuff and some masculine energy to be around to stop me from being a pussboy

and how can i get like a motherly energy girl who can be there for me? and be someone i can cry on if i need it?

You need a good incel rolemodel. Preferably a based blackpilled oldcel tbh

Women don’t care about your problems, if you are seriously looking for one to cry on you are lost, they will only ask about your problems to later use them against you.

Women don’t care about your problems, if you are seriously looking for one to cry on you are lost, they will only ask about your problems to later use them against you.
Exactly. Women can’t comprehend our problems because they’re always relying on a man. Single mothers raise murderers and feminine pussies or criminals.

Exactly. Women can’t comprehend our problems because they’re always relying on a man. Single mothers raise murderers and feminine pussies or criminals.
Very true, there is no possible way for them to comprehend any male issues, not once have I thought to go to my mother or sister with any problem ever lmao

OP are u still in school?

urgh fuck this life. why didnt u finish?
I got taken out of school after an incident with my brother and my mother put me and him and homeschool. Lost my education cuz he slapped a kid (my bus bud) who called him fat and he got expelled over my mother going up there and arguing with the principal.

Been NEET since 2013 and broke my dick cuz of it

Very true, there is no possible way for them to comprehend any male issues, not once have I thought to go to my mother or sister with any problem ever lmao

Quite brutal.

When I was younger, Mother didn't address my own problems and often threatened to kick me out for being anxious.

Quite brutal.

When I was younger, Mother didn't address my own problems and often threatened to kick me out for being anxious.
Mine would I cant speak bad about her, I just know its a waste of time however because they dont understand lol

Mine would I cant speak bad about her, I just know its a waste of time however because they dont understand lol

In my case, she would threaten me whenever I was hesitant to eat dinner with other relatives, or unable to greet them out of anxiety.

In my case, she would threaten me whenever I was hesitant to eat dinner with other relatives, or unable to greet them out of anxiety.
That's a little sad, but I find it hard to relate. I never understood anxiety, especially for family.

Sounds like you want some friends. Trying to get an actual adult to be your mother or father figure is disastrous.

Everyone here is like a mother and father figure through friendship which is better.

If you really need that feeling you could also just get a job and your boss would be pushing you every day. Boss is usually like a mother or father figure in a lot of ways.

Foids who are motherly are very rare nowadays and Chads/Normies pick em up in highschool or college early. Only trash are left for later.

You don’t
yup. OP will have to make a man of himself in his own. I had to as well and it was very brutal, lots of suffering/humiliation. But it is what it is