Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Don't More Unattractive Incels Fight Back?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
When you are ugly your life does not matter, everyone has already made that clear, your hopes dreams and aspirations have all been shattered to pieces and burned to dust, there is nothing left for you in life. But when you continually allow people to get away with their wrongful actions against you, allow yourself to be persecuted, bullied and tortured everyday and in the end you don't even ensure they get their comeuppance, it leads people to the conclusion that you deserved what your tormentors did to you. That is the message suicide sends to people, that a cowardly pathetic mentally ill idiot just ended his life because he could not face adversity, this is what they do, they all laugh at us and mock us, they either want us suffering or dead, our deaths are a fucking joke to them. And every suicide by the physically unattractive incel male was murder by humanity as a whole yet nobody got punished for their actions, everyone literally got away with murder, no justice happened on that day, but it does not have to be that way.

Sure it is risky and difficult but it can be done, the lesson can be taught and with enough rigorous punishment, our demands can be met, one day in the future not a single facially unattractive male will have to die, because they will have options and opportunities we can only dream of today.

Today is the day to go out a hero, to fight for a better world for incel men, a patriarchal utopia can be established. and someday people will look back on each and every martyr from today and they will honor them with parades, statues, and their faces on currency. We could be the revolutionary martyrs the strong courageous men that struggled for what was necessary and right against a cruel unjust society. The power is in your hands you can let them win and destroy you or you could fight back to regain the honor and dignity they have stripped from you. The choice is yours, whether you are a hero or a loser nobody in the end.

Last edited:
they do they become an hERo

The outcome of the battle is predetermined.

That outcome is the solution you seek, it will solve everything.

True, but what I’m saying is that you will never find the solution simply because your genetics determine your entire life. They determine whether or not you’re a chad or normie or in my case, an incel. This was determined before I was even born.

True, but what I’m saying is that you will never find the solution simply because your genetics determine your entire life. They determine whether or not you’re a chad or normie or in my case, an incel. This was determined before I was even born.
You are incel because of society, in a traditional society nearly every man could have found a woman with no issues, you would have been respected based on your character and qualities rather than endlessly tortured due to your looks. Men should not have to be pretty that is a woman's job.

You are incel because of society, in a traditional society nearly every man could have found a woman with no issues, you would have been respected based on your character and qualities rather than endlessly tortured due to your looks. Men should not have to be pretty that is a woman's job.
If that is the case then society must be changed, but how will it change? More likely society will become even more worse for Incels.

Everyone hates the faggot OP. And he knows it

Go home Op, ur drunk

OP you need to brighten up sometimes

OP, you’re too negative and this is coming from someone who other incel communities have called too negative.