Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't more incels get into computer programming?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
I always wanted to but I have no attention span.

I am. It gets hard sometimes to focus. Like half the time at work I've been ducking around reading reddit and hacker news Looool. I'm technically working right now just loooooooool.

I tried but I just stopped, I'm not smart enough to do it. I might try graphic design one day who knows

I did but I would never do this shit for a living.

:feelsautistic: Job security mostly. It is already one of the most studied subjects in the West. Wages will surely drop, and so will employability. It is the favorite field of study for many shithole currystans of the world. What makes people think their jobs wouldn't be outsourced to India or China? & We are already seeing it

I am. It gets hard sometimes to focus. Like half the time at work I've been ducking around reading reddit and hacker news Looool. I'm technically working right now just loooooooool.

You have any advice for someone that wants to get started in CP?

It's basically my dream job because it pays well and doesn't require much interaction with people (at least not in a customer/employee sense).

I'm guessing people that are successful in CP have a genuine interest/curiousity in the subject. I think I kind of romanticize it.

:feelsautistic: Job security mostly. It is already one of the most studied subjects in the West. Wages will surely drop, and so will employability. It is the favorite field of study for many shithole currystans of the world. What makes people think their jobs wouldn't be outsourced to India or China? & We are already seeing it
this is why i don't want to further my degree, can't compete

i am not smart enough for that shit

It's basically my dream job because it pays well and doesn't require much interaction with people (at least not in a customer/employee sense).

I'm guessing people that are successful in CP have a genuine interest/curiousity in the subject. I think I kind of romanticize it.
if you really want to do computer programming, cp means something else bad so never refer to computer progrraming as cp lol.

1. be good at math (that is if you are taking it in college/uni)
2. pick up a low level programming language there is java, c, or python i suggest starting with python then doing java when you start object oriented programming
3. find a youtuber or guide online with easy tutorials follow them or maybe even get a textbook if you are competent enough ( i was not)
4. once you have the basics down maybe start branching off, you want to do game development? graphic design? machine learning?

Fuck computer programming

All Incels need to get into Economics, you will become highest earning graduates and maybe one day we can all run the financial system to the ground and cause social breakdown.

Fuck computer programming

All Incels need to get into Economics, you will become highest earning graduates and maybe one day we can all run the financial system to the ground and cause social breakdown.
:feelzez: Actuarial Science

I am a programmer but I'm lazy whenever push comes to shove.
I spend more time learning new subjects than actually writing some code.

First you'll need to coerce and/or kidnap an "underaged" female (preferably cute)

That's a good start, CP is somewhat romantic, work hard with that mindset and you'll be a known producer in no time ;)

I have no interest in pursuing anything other than my creative goals

took a CS 101 class and barely passed with a C

I'm not good with programming and it's already saturated in the job market