Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don’t incels just date blind women?

Lord Byron

Lord Byron

A good man living in bad times.
-
I would love date a blind woman. ı'm sure she'll be better than normal foids and ı'd gladly take care of her

Because blind women are very rare.

Blind women would rather fuck guide dogs than incels. :feelsrope:

She could still detect that u are posting on incels.is :feelsrope:

She would leave me when she touched and realized I didn't have a jawline

I'd date just about any woman, as long as they were at least a 3.

Lifefuel, but now I know why dicksize matters.. dickpill is so real for this case

Because there's not enough blind women. What if there were some virus that blinded all the women in the world? They could still be useful for some things and men's earnings would explode because of labor shortage, but all the important infrastructure would still work.

Works fine for non-manlets until she touches your face and feels your inferior millimetres of bone and/or acne.

Normies wouldn't let you. If the woman is at all attractive they'll be the ones telling her about your sub-humanity.

Doesn't work, blind women have friend circles that will tell her how ugly you really are and socially pressure her into not dating you.

Normies wouldn't let you. If the woman is at all attractive they'll be the ones telling her about your sub-humanity.
I can vividly imagine that happening to me

I'd date a blind woman, sure.

well for one there are less blind women than there are incels

Not a bad idea brother, to be honest the only thnig about me that can be attractive is my nice deep voice, still if she tuches my face she can feel the disgusting acne covered skin.

atleast she is true about hating ugly man foids mostly say "Its all about personality"

Her blindness doesn't make her blind to my beta personality.

its basically admitting defeat. to stare at a person that can't even look at you - same as before