Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why don’t I see southeast asian men conplaining about dating compared to east asian and south asians.

S

ScoobyCurry420

Recruit
★★
Compared with east asian and south asian there are hordes of sexpats in southeast asian, but why don’t I see them complaining about their race of women going interracial compared with east asians and south asians.

believe me they complain about it. They are just invisible

Cause we just throw them in the category of ricecel and forget about the nuances (unless they bring them up themselves).

because those countries have high rates of births.when foreigners take their women,they already have a bunch of new women for them to take.

also, a lot of those countries are poor and a relationship is often kind of necessary for survival a lot of the times(or at least very beneficial), so betabuxing is way more common.here in the west no women needs to work,so betabuxxing happens way less since it's way less beneficial for a lot of women to do so.also in a lot of those countries welfare doesn't exist,which makes women even more desperate for men resources.

also a lot of the guys are occupied on the "grind",and worry more about survival and family(their families are often gigantic),so it's much less of a worry for them.they will just fap or go to a prostitue once if they can afford it. most guys here barely have a functioning relationship with their parents much less the rest of their small family(many of us have lost a lot of family too or have no family at this point), but poverty often makes families unite,so i can see why sea is often well known for having "warm" families.

eitherway,those are the biggest reasons i can think of.

yeah there is inceldom there too,but it's less pronounced.i doubt anywhere in sea you can find that half of young men haven't had a relationship with a women much less a kiss in over a year(if not ever)

10%
They're all subhuman cockroaches

Compared with east asian and south asian there are hordes of sexpats in southeast asian, but why don’t I see them complaining about their race of women going interracial compared with east asians and south asians.

I've definitely heard of those complaints from Thai men. And in America at least, Vietnamese and Filipino men have the same complaints about dating as other Asian men do

they thug/normie Maxx 4x more easily than normal east Asians. Also many are poorer so they don't have luxury to think about inceldom.

I've definitely heard of those complaints from Thai men. And in America at least, Vietnamese and Filipino men have the same complaints about dating as other Asian men do
Which asian race rarely complain about dating, I think japanese cause I rarely see them complaining.

Thai ricecels have it ultra bad indeed. Also, Thailand has 1.5 births per woman. The only exception are filipinos who fuck like rabbits. 2.5 births per woman. Something about the catholic religion I believe.

Those thai whores are hypergamous liberated JBW worshipping hoes. One of the biggest white worshippers. And this nigga right here thinks he will have it easy in thailand just because some black dudes on youtube said it or some fat thai camwhore told him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jltKfq8kfXs

Nigga you say what?
I'm the SEA man here.

Thai ricecels have it ultra bad indeed.
I heard it's so bad in Thailand it's just generally accepted that women whore for White sexpats while putting on a demure face for their families (and husbands!) at the same time. Massive cucking on a national scale.