Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why don't everyone hates foids for their inceldom?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
It should be common sense. You are entitled and deserving of sex but if foids don't give you, it should be natural to hate them and wish death upon them. Why people can't do that? It's so cucked

Everyone here hates foids

Even some people here secretly doesn't hate foids. But overall, there's lot of incels who don't blame foids for their inceldom
I doubt it. It's hard not to resent people who treat you like garbage

Even some people here secretly doesn't hate foids. But overall, there's lot of incels who don't blame foids for their inceldom
I don't hate foids for me being an incel, I'm ugly as sin so women don't like me. Expecting women to find me attractive would be asking too much. I can't hate them for that. Also I recognize that EVERYONE is lookist, literally every single person here on this forum also judges other people for their looks. Many incels here even berate womens looks. Some berate the looks of even model-tier women.

So no, I don't hate foids. I just got the short end of the stick. I recognize that I will never be loved by anyone but that is the fault of universe, nature and existence itself, and not foids.

Users who hate on Chads are probably secret femoid loving simps.

I don't hate foids for me being an incel, I'm ugly as sin so women don't like me. Expecting women to find me attractive would be asking too much. I can't hate them for that. Also I recognize that EVERYONE is lookist, literally every single person here on this forum also judges other people for their looks. Many incels here even berate womens looks. Some berate the looks of even model-tier women.

So no, I don't hate foids. I just got the short end of the stick. I recognize that I will never be loved by anyone but that is the fault of universe, nature and existence itself, and not foids.
I understand that, but most people would go for subhuman women even tho we deep down want better offspring as well but femoids can't even go for average normie let alone subhuman...

I used to hate women (and i still do to an extent) but as i've gotten older i've slowly stopped giving a shit. Nowadays i'm mostly just apathetic towards them (in the same way they themselves are apathetic towards me)
Also I recognize that EVERYONE is lookist, literally every single person here on this forum also judges other people for their looks. Many incels here even berate womens looks. Some berate the looks of even model-tier women.
That's true.

Last edited:
It should be common sense. You are entitled and deserving of sex but if foids don't give you, it should be natural to hate them and wish death upon them. Why people can't do that? It's so cucked
Why I don't hate foids? Because I'm not a little childish boy anymore. I accept the brutal reality.
Yes, I find them annoying, stupid, arrogant and idiotic.
But I can't shame them for rejecting genetic garbage.
But I shame them for being whores who fuck niggers and sometimes even dogs.