Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't European see turks as fellow Europeans?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Its pretty embarrassing how Turks discarded their religion to be accepted by Europe. But even then Europe didn't want them :feelskek:

" I don't View turkey as Europe" is the most common

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211125-231246_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-231246_Reddit.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_20211125-231348_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-231348_Reddit.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20211125-231914_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-231914_Reddit.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20211125-231939_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-231939_Reddit.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20211125-231951_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20211125-231951_Reddit.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
historical thing, turkey was separate (and muslim) for a thousand years, still is very different culturally

historical thing, turkey was separate (and muslim) for a thousand years, still is very different culturally
They're barely Muslims lol turkey is secular just be honest. Its their sand niggerish looks. The women are fucking ugly

Last edited:
Turkey are middle eastern sandniggers

They will never be European, just like my black ass will never be a white blonde chad swede

Turks are just embarrassing themselves with their "I aM a eURoPeAn" cope

Even curries and rice don't cope this hard jfl :feelshaha:

Its pretty embarrassing how Turks discarded their religion to be accepted by Europe. But even then Europe didn't them :feelskek:

" I don't View turkey as Europe" is the most common
LMAO Ataturk was a pedo jew

Turkey are middle eastern sandniggers

They will never be European, just like my black ass will never be a white blonde chad swede

Turks are just embarrassing themselves with their "I aM a eURoPeAn" cope

Even curries and rice don't cope this hard jfl :feelshaha:
Brutal :blackpill:[UWSL] for Turkroaches.[/UWSL]

They have like 1 region across the Bosporus and thus on mainland Europe. Just because like 1000 years ago their ancestors conquered the Byzantines doesn't make them European. Just like how Russian's aren't Asian because they own the frozen hell known as Siberia.

would like some good kebab now

As a kiwi Iwas brought up on the foundational tale about how our country's participation in the Dardanelles campaign (English allied invasion of Turkey at Gallipoli) is one of our formative events as a new country.

The actions of the Turks since that time have been quite humbling as an example of how grown-up cultures behave TBH.

Ataturk gave a very moving speech about how hostilities have now ended, and therefore the NZ Australian and English fallen soldiers buried there are now on friendly soil, so may they rest in peace etc.

Every year thousands of young Australian and NZ travellers and tourists descend on the invasion site on ANZAC day (our military memorial day.) The Turkish people sem to be OK with this, even though their casualties were enormous. I can't imagine us being big enough to let the descendants of a hostile foreign invader commemorate their bloodbath every year.