Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't ethnic men ever blame white women for their inceldom?

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
95% of white foids are preferring white anglo looking men exclusively.itime they read studies that are open about preference and they think preferance just means first choice when it means only choice!

White men have a monopoly on media,status,wealth and racial neutral stereotypes.in amerikkka and europoor most women will exclusively go after them.

I don't see subs like eastern sunrising or azn identity criticizing white women for their racism.

You mean white-blond men with blue eyes, they have the ultimate genes, why would a foid settle for a clay-colored brown?

White men have a monopoly on media,status,wealth and racial neutral stereotypes.in amerikkka and europoor most women will exclusively go after them.

I don't see subs like eastern sunrising or azn identity criticizing white women for their racism.
KKK has less than 4000 members, whites get jailed for saying nigger in US, lose their job and receive public lynching where they are forever outcasted by the community, Considering the % of whites in the west blacks are heavily overrepresented in the media.

Also most men are cucks who blame other men even when their woman is cheating on them. It's hard to explain but men like to believe that women are better than men.

because they want their own race nigga tf you on about
or if they dont, its a black guy
Based

Op it's because Asian women want white men

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2i9gqt7ls0

She was abused by Asian men

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-J0Ui3WJBg

She prefers white men now

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKwL_tsolMw&t=32s

She defends white men

Black man and 2 black women made her cry

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7L5MQ7EgdA

You mean white-blond men with blue eyes, they have the ultimate genes, why would a foid settle for a clay-colored brown?
I have blue eyes dark brown hair and pale skin

Ethnic women overwhelmingly prefer whites too, that's the problem.

white femoids arent to blame for my inceldom any more than any other race of femoid, stop with this ethnonationalist bullshit

We do, lmfao. Liberal white women almost always end up marrying a white guy themselves. They're sluts for the ones they pretend to antagonize. I'm full-blooded native to top it off and I can't help but feel rage when they wear shit like "WE LIVE ON STOLEN LAND". Fuck them, seriously.

I hatte tbem and all other women. I actually hate simps cucks and niggers more tho. Especially niggers, pit bull owners ane pick up truck scum.

95% of white foids are preferring white anglo looking men exclusively.itime they read studies that are open about preference and they think preferance just means first choice when it means only choice!

It's expected by most guys now that white women will primarily be attracted to white men or black men.

Btw the stereotype that ethnic men blame white women for not being attracted to them is there for a reason. There is a vocal minority of ethnic guys that just don't get this and have a naive view where race doesn't matter in dating and blame white women specifically for not dating them if they live in western countries and most of the women around them are white. Others are quick to put them in their place for this naive view
@wereqryan @SlayerSlayer

I don't like white foids. Not because they don't want me. Its because they are the biggest and loudest SJWs but when you look at who they date, its always exclusively white men or black men that are not too ghetto and has their shit somewhat together.

I prefer my own race of foids (noodlewhores). But I can't even get them. I estimate that about 60 - 75% of noodlewhores in America are dating/married to white males primarily (but some non-white non-asian men as well). On every other city block especially in the weekends, I witness WMAF couples. A lot of times, more WMAF couples THAN WHITE COUPLES. Swear. And as far as getting non-Asian foids? ROFL. Absolute pipe dream. Foids of all races literally avoid Asian men as much as possible. The hostility is VERY real and I am filled with hatred. Black foids have every right to be angry as well. Black men would leave black foids ENMASSE if non-black foids actually wanted black men. But black men are rock bottom along with rice and curry as far as reality goes. Look at noodlewhores, non-Asian men actually DO want noodlewhores, and noodlewhores choose non-Asian males most of the time.

I don't doubt that there are white incels. Obviously as thats how the numbers work. But there is absolutely no doubt about it, white males swim in pussy for the most part. Whereas for most men of color in America, its completely over. You have to be a really exceptional ethnic male to succeed with any foid. Looks, height, money, status.

Whereas the average white guy literally has harems. HE HAS female orbiters. I kid you not. Noodlewhores and white females hanging out with white males. And on social media. Desperate to get and show their pics with white dudes. So obvious.

Liberal females are incredibly racist. This is why I hate inceltears so much. Do they not realize females (especially liberal females) are far more racist than the average male (average male of any race).

Last edited:
I don't like white foids. Not because they don't want me. Its because they are the biggest and loudest SJWs but when you look at who they date, its always exclusively white men or black men that are not too ghetto and has their shit somewhat together.

I prefer my own race of foids (noodlewhores). But I can't even get them. I estimate that about 60 - 75% of noodlewhores in America are dating/married to white males primarily (but some non-white non-asian men as well). On every other city block especially in the weekends, I witness WMAF couples. A lot of times, more WMAF couples THAN WHITE COUPLES. Swear. And as far as getting non-Asian foids? ROFL. Absolute pipe dream. Foids of all races literally avoid Asian men as much as possible. The hostility is VERY real and I am filled with hatred. Black foids have every right to be angry as well. Black men would leave black foids ENMASSE if non-black foids actually wanted black men. But black men are rock bottom along with rice and curry as far as reality goes. Look at noodlewhores, non-Asian men actually DO want noodlewhores, and noodlewhores choose non-Asian males most of the time.

I don't doubt that there are white incels. Obviously as thats how the numbers work. But there is absolutely no doubt about it, white males swim in pussy for the most part. Whereas for most men of color in America, its completely over. You have to be a really exceptional ethnic male to succeed with any foid. Looks, height, money, status.

Whereas the average white guy literally has harems. HE HAS female orbiters. I kid you not. Noodlewhores and white females hanging out with white males. And on social media. Desperate to get and show their pics with white dudes. So obvious.

Liberal females are incredibly racist. This is why I hate inceltears so much. Do they not realize females (especially liberal females) are far more racist than the average male (average male of any race).
Gigacope. Ricecels can at least kpopmaxx. Sandniggers and curries are thoroughly fucked.

Based

View attachment 465018

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKwL_tsolMw&t=32s

She defends white men

Black man and 2 black women made her cry

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7L5MQ7EgdA

I have blue eyes dark brown hair and pale skin

I cannot stand the cut or jubilee. Bunch of cancerous liberal bullshit.

Because preferring your own race is perfectly normal and natural. In fact women of every race prefer their own men (even if it's for betabuxx reasons) except for noodlewhores. For ricecels they are the reason we are incel, not white women.

In fact women of every race prefer their own men
Yeah... about that... did you hear about indian women in the west? How they fuck white guys only? Im not sure if you heard of that. Or how about how black women constantly shit on their own men too.

You should bring your own women with you if you move to the "West" and not worsen the sex ratio and go after local women.

"Whites" have the responsibility to solve all the problems in the world?

I blame black women for my inceldom (there aren't any where I live).

So you blame women for wanting to be with their own race?
I'm not defending white w*men here because I hate them as much as the next guy, but if you are mad that whites don't want to be with you then go back your own nation and women.

I see both sides to the issue.

White foids are picky as fuck, and it is strange how they choose which BBC's they will actually suck. However, at that same time, white foids know that they have something valuable between their legs - desirable genes are required to produce good-looking children. White foids have to be the gatekeepers of their precious pussies.

White foids have it ingrained into their DNA to breed with the best (Foids in Nazi Germany)
Women 552x330

Humans are so 'fascinating'

Because preferring your own race is perfectly normal and natural. In fact women of every race prefer their own men (even if it's for betabuxx reasons) except for noodlewhores. For ricecels they are the reason we are incel, not white women.
This is a typical bluepill-argument. Don't you realize that you defend the hypocrisy of white women with your shitty argument?

Let me say this: I have absolutely no problems if white women exclusively choose white men. I can understand that white choose white since whites in fact have the best genetics in terms of the ideal beauty of face (and even body to be honest). So why mix your superious genes with dirty sandnigger genes?

The only problem I have with white women is their hypocrisy. I hate them being SjW, defending multiculturalism, defending high immigration, defending the BLM-movement and posting their logo on their facebook profile pictures, harassing conservative and nationalist voters and parties.

YET, they only have white boyfriends. White social circle, white friends, attending parties where the absolute majority are whites if not everyone, swiping left for all ethnics on tinder. I even remember a white stacy on tinder that on her description said that she "hated racism and racist people". And when I as an ethnic super liked her she didn't accept it. Why not being honest instead of lying for own benefit by using ethnics?

Now to the question of the topic: the reason why I don't blame white women openly is because I don't see the reason to go out publicly and reveal that I am a bitter incel. Even though white women (and chads, chadlites) are my biggest hate objects because of their privilege I see no win of going out with my hatred.

@Blackpill Rage explain why whites have such high status despite Jews controlling media?

Based

View attachment 465018

[UWSL]I have blue eyes dark brown hair and pale skin[/UWSL]

You’re lucky you’re across the pond because I kinda want to hurt you( in a game of Minecraft)
:feelsjuice:
You’re like a shittier version of @Personalityinkwell
And I wanted to shoot him too in Gta5 of course
:feelsdevil:

all women are the reason why im incel

You’re lucky you’re across the pond because I kinda want to hurt you( in a game of Minecraft)
:feelsjuice:
You’re like a shittier version of @Personalityinkwell
And I wanted to shoot him too in Gta5 of course
:feelsdevil:
I don't mind joining you:feelsokman:

Based. I don't have anything to add to this

KKK has less than 4000 members, whites get jailed for saying nigger in US, lose their job and receive public lynching where they are forever outcasted by the community, Considering the % of whites in the west blacks are heavily overrepresented in the media.

Also most men are cucks who blame other men even when their woman is cheating on them. It's hard to explain but men like to believe that women are better than men.
Women are wonderful effect.
No they don't
Yes, they do. We've had the stats for awhile, for example on this very wiki. You've no excuse for this level of cope.
Gigacope. Ricecels can at least kpopmaxx. Sandniggers and curries are thoroughly fucked.
Ultracope. The vast majority of ricecels cannot kpopmaxx. Most kpop stars aren't even created 'naturally'.