Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't brown incels in the west just leave?

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★
Why not just go back to wherever you/your family came from? It's not guaranteed to fix your inceldom but you'd certainly fare better. You're willingly participating in a much more competitive environment, so just leave?

Based post- if they tell us to geomaxx to places halfway across the world, which we have no connection with, and would be hard for us to "fit in" with due to being non-nt, why can't we say the same?

Money I presume
Also it's probably hard to adapt into a culture that you weren't raised in, you would have a lot to learn and you would never fit in like someone who was born and raised there.

Emigrating is one of the most stressful things you can do in life.

Even normies sometimes fail at it, let alone depressed incels.

Fair enough point tbh

I live in the west but I am curry looking. The problem is I don't speak any Indian language, I don't know anything about Indian culture or tradition and I think India is a shit country. That is why I stay in Europe

Emigrating to a country that's totally foreign in national character/race is certainly more stressful than returning to whatever country you share your ethnic identity with, right? Is it even truly emigration if you're returning after only 1 or 2 generations? Especially if you aren't miscegenated.

Every shitskin wants to live among white people. It's only natural for them.

My country is a dump, I will live in the west and torment mayos with my existence.

Money I presume
Also it's probably hard to adapt into a culture that you weren't raised in, you would have a lot to learn and you would never fit in like someone who was born and raised there.
exactly :yes:

Just go back to your third world country shithole and expose yourself to high crime rates, foreign subversion through coup de tats, lower education level, lower wages theory.

Based post- if they tell us to geomaxx to places halfway across the world, which we have no connection with, and would be hard for us to "fit in" with due to being non-nt, why can't we say the same?
Except all those places speak english, use dollar as their main currency, have an important expat population, thanks to globalization are basically western culturally wise, etc.

Money I presume
>you would never fit in like someone who was born and raised there

While culture is definitely a factor, I think race is much more important in so far as integration is concerned. I think it's more important because it's something you cannot overcome. Cultural boundaries can be transcended entirely in a single generation, sometimes even sooner, racial differences not so much. You see it all the time on this forum, a huge part of the population here is brown incels living in the west who are discriminated against due to their race, despite many of them being 2nd or 3rd gen and being culturally very western, their race is holding them back from full integration.

Cultural boundaries can be transcended entirely in a single generation.
Not sure I can agree with this, probably takes at least two maybe even three generations to overcome cultural boundaries completly.
A first generation immigrant could probably integrate 90-95% but there would always be a part of them that is off imo.

TND, TKD, TSD​

Based.
Every shitskin wants to live among white people. It's only natural for them.
This is true, just being amongst Whites is litERally a blessing to shitskins: For example, I saw a study @Made in Heaven linked to me, in which it showed the most opposed to immigration in Canada actually were non-white second/third generation immigrants. To them, just being able to say to their fellow shitskins "I live in a White country, Rakesh, I'm better than you just for that even though we share the exact same genetic composition"

Just go back to your third world country shithole and expose yourself to high crime rates, foreign subversion through coup de tats, lower education level, lower wages theory.
I think it's an agreed upon consensus around here that it's hell for brown guys in the west, so why curse your progeny to a similar fate? Assuming you are even able to reproduce here that is. Are there any trends showing the situation is going to improve for you in the future? Is economic opportunity really the important factor to consider here?

Last edited:
This is true, just being amongst Whites is litERally a blessing to shitskins: For example, I saw a study @Made in Heaven linked to me, in which it showed the most opposed to immigration in Canada actually were non-white second/third generation immigrants. To them, just being able to say to their fellow shitskins "I live in a White country, Rakesh, I'm better than you just for that even though we share the exact same genetic composition"
It is quite funny how they know that any first world country can become turd world quite fast with this level of immigration. :feelshaha:Too bad whites are too retarded due to unironically being privileged and spoiled due to 1st world commodities and their superior IQ and infrastructure. None of them know how shit those places from the turd world are compared to theirs and what will happen when you import all of this "cultural enrichment".

My country is a dump, I will live in the west and torment mayos with my existence.
What are you going to do if Cancuks decide to hate crime you?

I think it's an agreed upon consensus around here that it's hell for brown guys in the west, so why curse your progeny to a similar fate? Assuming you are even able to reproduce here that is. Are there any trends showing the situation is going to improve for you in the future? Is economic opportunity really the important factor to consider here?
Well i did moved back since im legal and my family is not in an economic disadvantage

Something most browncels dont have specially hispanics, the only exception would be Indians who are a high income minority but i dont see why would they move back to an stratified shitty society like the indian one, were they would be viewed as inferior dalits/shudras and not successful engineers.

If you're truecel you won't be able to get laid in your home country too even if you don't have to compete with white chads there

because of money and jobs. Back in pakistan the economy is dogshit. Unemployment is extremely high and the few jobs that do exist pay peanuts. It would be a massive hit to my standard of living. Only way to survive in a country like pakistan is to own a business but i dont have the money or expertise or effort for that tbh. Theres also insane amount of crime in pakistan, I have been robbed at gun point once already in Karachi. The infrastructure and govt are completely useless too. Its not a liveable place for wageslaves.

I could do that, but like KillNiggers said, 'Every shitskin wants to live among white people. It's only natural for them.'

@Destroyed lonely @BlackCel_from_ZA thoughts?

but i dont see why would they move back to an stratified shitty society like the indian one, were they would be viewed as inferior dalits/shudras and not successful engineers.
For all the reasons this forum harps on 24/7, racepill, western hypergamy, womens lib, I understand these issues aren't exclusive to western countries due to globalization, but it's certainly worse here. Obviously they come from shitholes and most aren't leaving willingly anytime soon, I'm not delusional. But my gripe is ethnics will come on forums like this wingeing and complaining like no other about how hard it is being brown in the west, when the suffering is almost entirely self imposed, you don't have to be here, you can level the playing field quite substantially by just leaving, you are choosing to stay because you enjoy the comforts of western life. Food for thought.

nobody likes immigrants PERIOD, unless they are hot and white

For all the reasons this forum harps on 24/7, racepill, western hypergamy, womens lib, I understand these issues aren't exclusive to western countries due to globalization, but it's certainly worse here. Obviously they come from shitholes and most aren't leaving willingly anytime soon, I'm not delusional. But my gripe is ethnics will come on forums like this wingeing and complaining like no other about how hard it is being brown in the west, when the suffering is almost entirely self imposed, you don't have to be here, you can level the playing field quite substantially by just leaving, you are choosing to stay because you enjoy the comforts of western life. Food for thought.
same reason why I cant just sandblast 10 whores a month. Money. Not just money but lack of connections to make the process simpler

This is true, just being amongst Whites is litERally a blessing to shitskins: For example, I saw a study @
Made in Heaven
@Made in Heaven linked to me, in which it showed the most opposed to immigration in Canada actually were non-white second/third generation immigrants. To them, just being able to say to their fellow shitskins "I live in a White country, Rakesh, I'm better than you just for that even though we share the exact same genetic composition"
It's not just that. Being able to look at white people is also a blessing to them. Being able to wake up and have your neighbors be all white skinned colored eyed people rather than dirty brown monkeys. In other words, similar to how we want actors to look attractive even if that has no impact on their acting skills or the story of the movie, shitskins in principle enjoy looking at white people merely on the basis of them being white

I'm of Mexican origin but I've been thinking of going to India someday

@Destroyed lonely @BlackCel_from_ZA thoughts?
Hypothetically if I lived in the west AND I had a chance of ascension in my "own" country I would prefer inceldom to living in a shithole

Too bad I'm and incel AND I'm in my "own" country