Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why dont blackcels geomax and latinamax?

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★

View: https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=5193890250738688&set=gm.634210298080862&idorvanity=288612642640631

"genetic quality"

people "n " have better genetics than white people, for example, The immune response against bacteria of people with African ancestors is stronger than that of European descendants

She-s begging for bbc

Last edited:
They already do. I geomaxxx and I see blackcels in eastern european countries predating on foids.

Another bbcpill and dickpill combined.

Another bbcpill and dickpill combined.

they had dogshit level smv almost rice/curry level in 2002, around 2009 they were massively inflated and it continued on :feelsrope::feelsrope:
JBB

it's over for your smv if not a nigger

It's only propaganda, most people stick with their own
most people as in 49% will fuck blacks but in the past it was more like 2%

because niggers are lazy as fuck

I hope that coalburner become a tollpayer!

Ban all niggers

both niggers and cumskins enjoy massive halos affects

spics have high smv but don't seem to have insanely big halo, so I don't know why their smv is so high!

Black men cannot geomax and especially not latinamax. In almost every non-western country, White features are loved and African features are hated. This is especially true in Latin America where Black men aren't even exotic. Latin American countries like Brazil and Cuba and Colombia enslaved more Africans than the USA did. Just like the USA, the niggers there are poor and violent and live in ghettos/favelas. Except their SMV is even worse than American Blacks because they get absolutely 0 representation in media except as maids/thugs and concepts like affirmative action or White guilt or reparations or Black pride or any racial idea besides JBW and blanqueamiento are inconceivable ideas to Latin Americans. No Mestiza or White Hispanic is going to marry or hookup with a Black man unless he is a rich Tyrone. It would be the equivalent of getting intimate with a homeless man or even a chimpanzee for them. The only place on Earth that can Black men can travel to and not be repulsive to the local women are Africa/Caribbean and even then they would just be another average nigger.

This place is home to the worst advice I have ever seen. Even the links don't support the OP. I can read Spanish and the study is saying that people of African descent are less vulnerable to certain bacterial infections than people of European descent. That study isn't even true because if you click on the link, Facebook has it marked as fake news. This is truly a shit thread.

I only see a handful of mixed couples, can't imagine that would change.
there are lots of mutts in america and it will only keep accelerating with laws and culture that favour miscegenation

there are lots of mutts in america and it will only keep accelerating with laws and culture that favour miscegenation
What's the minimum Looks, Height and Dick for a Black guy to a White gf anyways?

What's the minimum Looks, Height and Dick for a Black guy to a White gf anyways?
facial aesthetics is pretty irrelevant for niggers
height should be minimum 5'9
dick minimum 7''

i think most blacks fit the bill hence why nigcels are fakecels

Idk about them, but I sure as hell know I'm Incel despite meeting all of those requirements.
tbh i accept you as an incel, but that's only because you are such a weakling that you got bashed by your own grandma