Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don’t any of us have any irl dude friends?

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
★★
We don’t have girlfriends. Water is wet on that one.

But why not friends? Not saying we’d befriend chads. But there’s plenty of sub 8 normoids out there that would just jump at the chance to get more socialization

Why not to us? Ik we’re ugly. Terribly. But why? What does that have to do with friendship? Why can’t other dudes and me just smoke drink and play vidya and talk?

They don’t want to. Not with me. Ever. And not with any of you. Ever. Why?

I don’t openly talk about the blackpill and my edgy ideology. I try to vanilla myself as much as possible when interacting with normoids while still remaining funny/relatable.

But no. It’s not enough. Do the normoids want chads too? I don’t get it. They have to be as lonely as me.

Maybe not as extreme towards women, but definitely are just as lonely. Yet they’d rather have loneliness than my presence

I have two people in my contacts aside from remaining family. I only get texts when I'm the absolute last resort and they want to fucking complain. Probably lasts about 5 texts then that's it for another 6 months.

I have a few, not a huge circle like many others I know of irl but I'm thankful for what I have

The only friends i had were kind of outcasts, the only irl friends i have now are from studies and some are even virgins (but bluepilled in denial).

When i tried to be friends with someone who wasn't an outcast i got told to get back off or i were just ignored.

If i were full on spreading the blackpill or being vanilla i think things would have been the same, maybe with less friends.

Though the few friends i had are gone bc they had other studies.

I talk to people and do base level socializing in work or education related settings but outside of that I am invisible. Even then it's only other guys, I never have women talk to me at all. Outside of that no one talks to me, and I don't talk to them. Never gone out to the mall or a party with my friends or anything like that in my life. I don't even call anyone. I only have my family.

Only person I talk to IRL outside family who I consider a close friend is another incel, regular people can sense something is off and avoid.

Last edited:
i have 1 irl friend, it’s pretty much luck. If he wasn’t non nt then we probably wouldn’t be friends

I only usually talk to my mom and dad

I have friends in the sense that I built a group of guys that spend time together a few times a month.

Apparently my PerSOnAlItY was good enough to do that.

"Friend" seems to strong a term to use (although no doubt they would use that word). Maybe I'm too stringent or just expected, I dunno, something more fulfilling. In any case, I'm the short one, the only one who consistently works out, and, other than the 40 something year old who JBW (and is like 186cm or whatever) we are all single.

I won't speculate as to why so many of us are friendless. It was luck and constant effort on my part, I don't know if I could repeat it.

Thankfully I have a group of friends and they are truecels like me, so there's no competition between us.

Can't because social anxiety
I live in majority yt area, don't wanna be friends with them because they act homosexual and tend to be closet racists

Also generally not interested - I don't want to socialize with other males, I want a girl

I'm too socially anxious and autistic irl i have nothing in common with normies they think i'm weird

Your smv defines your social status. Also lots of us here have autism, knowingly or unknowingly

That ship was just as Loose as anything called going off-ways

Because being ugly and socially challenged doesn't just prevent you from getting a girlfriend, but also makes finding friends harder.

People don't like to hang out with losers.

Normies only want to be friends with people who are at least normies. Being seen with a low status male brings down your status too. That's why you wan't see uglies with good looking guys and even if uglies end up being a part of a friend group they are there to be used as the punching bag

If you want male "friends", more accurately people to waste time talking nonsense and pointless hobbies with, they're very easy to get. Go to meetups or whatever with people. The catch is... you need to always say and do the correct normalfag things. That's really why I, and you, don't want to do that.

I’m too socially crippled to have convos with random people

But why not friends? Not saying we’d befriend chads. But there’s plenty of sub 8 normoids out there that would just jump at the chance to get more socialization

Why not to us? Ik we’re ugly. Terribly. But why? What does that have to do with friendship? Why can’t other dudes and me just smoke drink and play vidya and talk?

I don’t openly talk about the blackpill and my edgy ideology. I try to vanilla myself as much as possible when interacting with normoids while still remaining funny/relatable.

But no. It’s not enough. Do the normoids want chads too? I don’t get it. They have to be as lonely as me.

Maybe not as extreme towards women, but definitely are just as lonely. Yet they’d rather have loneliness than my presence
Because when you’re a low value male having your fellow low values around you is not only depressing but the mog or rather attempts at mogging never truly stops.

You’ll end up with your dickhead “friend/s” judging you and asking you uncomfortable cunt like questions and the whole interaction just ends up being a degrading utterly wasteful and useless allocation of your time.

Plus getting a woman is all that matters and you utterly have no life and no value at all without one. Fuck do I need IRL friends for? They wouldn’t want even the threat of competition that even an incel would in their minds represent if they were a normie or Chad.

I’d never want to be IRL friends with most of the users here for the above reasons as well I completely and thoroughly despise faggot shit like anime as well drug and alcohol use and abuse which are many a users cope here.

Only @Todd Thundercock @Sheogorath and @based_meme and @kay' off the top of my head would I be IRL friends with in addition to most of the mod team because we share much the same worldview, demeanor and focus on cleanliness and personal hygiene.

Last edited:
Social anxiety and autism does that to you. Lack of male friends isn't a problem but a lack of a relationship with a girl is. We unfortunately still are not clear of our evolutionary desires yet.

I have friends irl most of them are incels too tho so we used to cope over gaming and house gathering

Only @
Todd Thundercock
@Todd Thundercock @
Sheogorath
@Sheogorath and @ B @based_meme and @
kay''
@kay' off the top of my head would I be IRL friends with in addition to most of the mod team because we share much the same worldview, demeanor and focus on cleanliness and personal hygiene.

I’m too autistic and avoidant to make friends. Whenever people talk to me in real life, I freeze and have no idea what to say.

Corona rekt my social life and most of my ex friends dont even live close to me. They all live hundreds of miles away.

One guy I was friends with until 10th grade left the countries a few years after. He was a short asian guy.

Beyond that I never really found friends.

I downloaded a App called Boo. I still have that but not a single friend.

Last edited:
I had a few good local frens but most died. The one thats alive moved all far away and I hardly ever hear from him...

I tried making new ones by making booze. It failed. No one likes me enough to put up with me long enough to swig free booze!

So I switched from making hard booze, to share, to just making easy wine for self use... I can't even buy frens!

Eh, friendships with other guys irl is kinda pointless. Most of them are normies that will backstab you at any chance they are given

Only @Todd Thundercock @Sheogorath and @based_meme and @kay' off the top of my head would I be IRL friends with in addition to most of the mod team because we share much the same worldview, demeanor and focus on cleanliness and personal hygiene.
iu

One of the main reasons is that in this degenerate, faggot world a lot of people are selfish and only looking to associate with others they would call friends if it will bring some benefit to them. That benefit could be something material (drugs, rides), or it could be to raise their social status and give them access to women, contacts, and open more doors in their life.

I once had a "friend" like this and strongly suspected he was using me for shit (car rides mostly). This started happening, because it was, in part, my own blindside. I was doing what friends would normally do: help their friends. The guy is relatively poor, and we've also known him for almost two decades. I'd give him a lot of rides to his place or to the closest bus stations that went near his place. But I would volunteer a lot of the times, because I saw him as part of my clan, or so I thought.

The straw that broke the camel's back was when he called me up in the dead of winter and "invite" me to go this place where his other "friends" were. I agreed because I wanted to see what this was all about. It became apparent very quickly that I was just background furniture in that place. When I dropped him off I asked him straight-up why he's friends with me. The question took him off-guard (naturally) and he had no answer. He literally didn't know what to say and was completely dumbstruck. That told me all I needed to know and we haven't hung out since.

I do but it feels like most people here don't

I don't want to surround myself with a bunch of obnoxious pea brained normgroids. I cut the toxicity from my life.

Even if you had friends in school, HS for example, most people ghost your ass after graduation. That's what happened to me at least. The one that stuck around just ignored my texts / calls for months after school ended. So, I took the hint and moved on, just worked all the time to keep myself busy. He got back in touch with me a couple of years later and we sorta attempted to hang out once in a while, but those times became longer between each hangout and then at some point, certain exchanged / opinions got put into the forefront of our friendship, so we technically mutually ended said friendship of 20 years.

Friendships as adults becomes pretty useless / not worth the time tbh. Most men our age (if you're older than 25 I mean) are supposed to be in romantic relationships / engaged / married, etc. Most men don't really speak to their male friends at that point, since all of them are ALSO supposed to be doing the same. So, if you're the single male in your group of male friends... well, you might as well consider them strangers, because they ain't wasting their time with you at that point in their lives.

Relatable man. What bothers me the most is that I can’t seem to make a single friend even in my hobbies. I’m into real cars and fast radio control cars that go 70 miles an hour and can be repaired like real ones. Every time I go in the store to buy parts for the radio control cars, there are guys there with friends into it. I’ve been into this hobby for ages and don’t have a single friend in it. Just why man? Why can’t I have one friend to do this stuff with? Why do I always have to be alone?

Just like you, I don’t act like this IRL. I’m a chill and calm guy who most people would never think is so depressed and lonely. How does some 300 people ugly fat fuck have a friend to do this stuff with and I don’t?

are you implying I bathe regularly or something? wtf?

I'm building up weeks worth of stench so that when I finally thrust myself into Z she will be permanently marked by my skunkiness and no other man will want her