Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't all of us unite and brigade cucked communities?

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
We're incels, we are brothers in arms. And we are no longer under reddit's rules.

I was on a gaming forum recently, and one dude casually brought up the idea that "women can't be lonely". He was immediately swamped by 10 male feminists with insults and bullshit as they dodged all of the evidence he gave. Eventually a feminist mod came in and deleted the thread and suspended him for 3 months. Crazy shit.

I'm wondering; if one of us was on a forum and trying to blackpill someone, could he count on the help of you guys here?

You guys all make a throwaway account on the forum, storm into the thread, support him, and then leave. It's an epic blackpill army kind of thing.

What do you think of this idea?

Our moto is ldar lol

one of the rules here is "no brigading"
if you don't want brigading, don't do brigading

We're incels, we are brothers in arms. And we are no longer under reddit's rules.

I was on a gaming forum recently, and one dude casually brought up the idea that "women can't be lonely". He was immediately swamped by 10 male feminists with insults and bullshit as they dodged all of the evidence he gave. Eventually a feminist mod came in and deleted the thread and suspended him for 3 months. Crazy shit.

I'm wondering; if one of us was on a forum and trying to blackpill someone, could he count on the help of you guys here?

You guys all make a throwaway account on the forum, storm into the thread, support him, and then leave. It's an epic blackpill army kind of thing.

What do you think of this idea?

I'm up for it. As long as the cause is true. I won't lend my support to spreading bullshit.

true but thats a rule for normies coming here, theres not really any rules for incels going to some random site.

true but thats a rule for normies coming here, theres not really any rules for incels going to some random site.
i think you missed the point
the more we brigade normies, the more they're gonna brigade us

OP, if you come up with a community and message, PM me. There’s too many fags lurking to post about this openly.

I can barely get out of bed.

Let's not stoop down to their level

This. Expect a increase in bluepilled brigades here. They outnumber us severely

I guarantee you kiwi farms or IT would be up our ass within the hour if we did that

This doesn't make any sense. How would they trace it back to this site? Unless we explicity say "INCELS.Me!! remember the name bitch!!!" during our brigade...noone will know.

Hell, a lot of people still don't even know what an incel is.

If we brigaded GTAforums.com, IGN, Bodybuilding.com, stuff like that....I don't think they'd trace it back here.

The most cucked gaming forum on the planet is hitmanforum.com
The userbase is 99.99% male and all of them are femninists. Even their head moderator is a feminist that bans people who challenge him. Lmao.

OP, if you come up with a community and message, PM me. There’s too many fags lurking to post about this openly.

Thanks, appreciate the support. But the thing is this has to be done with LOTS of incels at once. Just me and you won't cut it.

I want like 50 new accounts made on assassins's creed forums in the span of a few hours. All incel accounts.
jump in, shit all over them, and then exit.

That's the type of scale we need for this to be effective.

Their time will come IRL when the uprising happens.