Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Trump shooter knew about us (gtfih)

He was bullied because of NTpill. That's why they specifically said he was a "loner" and something similar to a "weirdo".
Not because of his looks. Being 4/10 is not enough to be bullied for looks.
HE BECAME A LONER BECAUSE OF HOW HE WAS TREATED FOR HIS LOOKS. Get that through your head. NTpill made it twice as bad probably, but he had to get bullied for his looks

He was bullied because of NTpill. That's why they specifically said he was a "loner" and something similar to a "weirdo".
No stop trolling GrAY he was a loner because he was getting bullied due to looking like a fucking hobgoblin .. it’s not hard to understand :feelshaha:

HE BECAME A LONER BECAUSE OF HOW HE WAS TREATED FOR HIS LOOKS. Get that through your head. NTpill made it twice as bad probably, but he had to get bullied for his looks
Are all new members retarded on this forum now ? is this a new requirement ? :feelskek: what the fuck is this shit :feelskek:

Are all new members retarded on this forum now ? is this a new requirement ? :feelskek: what the fuck is this shit :feelskek:
I know, it's crazy. This guy is a very mentally retarded troll. I always have beef with him

It's true. He tried to tell me diet matters more than genetics, lmao.
You saying it's my genetics responsible for crooked teeth, and not shit diet? Millions of years of evolution, working perfectly, for everyone in my family, suddenly malfunctioning forever STARTING WITH ME. You really are 90 IQ pretending to be 120 with your retardcel comments!

You saying it's my genetics responsible for crooked teeth, and not shit diet? Millions of years of evolution, working perfectly, for everyone in my family, suddenly malfunctioning forever STARTING WITH ME. You really are 90 IQ pretending to be 120 with your retardcel comments!
You got defective genetics.

You got defective genetics.
Literally ignored everything I said about how it cannot be genetics.
Just like in previous discussions about the crooks'es positive traits.
I really overestimated you to be 90 when you are 80 IQ to be so emotional and ignoring logical arguments.
Total fakecel trait.

Autists tend to get mistaken for psychopaths and actual fully fledged psychopaths get mistaken for normies since they can blend in and fit in with the crowd so much better compared to poorly disguised non NT spergs.

Literally ignored everything I said about how it cannot be genetics.
Just like in previous discussions about the crooks'es positive traits.
I really overestimated you to be 90 when you are 80 IQ to be so emotional and ignoring logical arguments.
Total fakecel trait.
Gentics>diet unless your diet is a vegan diet or something so devoid of nutrients

Gentics>diet unless your diet is a vegan diet or something so devoid of nutrients
Of course it was vegan diet, what else could it be to give so much damage.
And, no, it's not that extraordinary as to be just vegan diet, just standard slop of Americans for example is also enough, it's very plant based and filled with processed food with carbs.
Only if your parents cared for you, will you avoid major incel flaws. But you assume everyone has that, no one has any serious flaws, especially incels, so only detailed psl metrics matter, not general issues. Wtf.
Tell me, it seems you had a good diet, why are you even incel?

And, no, it's not that extraordinary as to be just vegan diet, just standard slop of Americans for example is also enough, it's very plant based and filled with processed food with carbs.
Only if your parents cared for you, will you avoid major incel flaws. But you assume everyone has that, no one has any serious flaws, especially incels, so only detailed psl metrics matter, not general issues. Wtf.
Never said my diet was good. I ate lots of sugary shit and fast food. I did eat enough protein though because I had lots of burgers and KFC

Never said my diet was good. I ate lots of sugary shit and fast food. I did eat enough protein though because I had lots of burgers and KFC
*Overcooked meat with destroyed nutrients, *cooked in plant oils.
Stil you didn't get any big issues, lucky. That's the only place where genetics matter, protection from damage from eating garbage. Otherwise we have exactly same genetics which were perfected over millions of years.

*Overcooked meat with destroyed nutrients, *cooked in plant oils.
Stil you didn't get any big issues, lucky. That's the only place where genetics matter, protection from damage from eating garbage. Otherwise we have exactly same genetics which were perfected over millions of years.
:feelsseriously: Not everyone has the same genetics. Stop being retarded. A bad diet can make things way worse of course, but genetics matter. Why do you think some wild animals with the exact same diet end up completely different sizes and appearances?

:feelsseriously: Not everyone has the same genetics. Stop being retarded. A bad diet can make things way worse of course, but genetics matter. Why do you think some wild animals with the exact same diet end up completely different sizes and appearances?
Humans are different. Even with shit diet, none of human males is shorter than 5 feet, for example. We all have the same exact gifts from our genetics, and we fuck them up with our actions. The only exception is ethnicpill and nordidpill.

Humans are different. Even with shit diet, none of human males is shorter than 5 feet, for example. We all have the same exact gifts from our genetics, and we fuck them up with our actions. The only exception is ethnicpill and nordidpill.
Humans are still animals, not some mysterious alien species. We have very different genetics. I do believe no male should be shorter than 5 feet though of course. Those cases either have awful genetics or had horrendously low nutrition diets

Humans are still animals, not some mysterious alien species. We have very different genetics. I do believe no male should be shorter than 5 feet though of course. Those cases either have awful genetics or had horrendously low nutrition diets
No that just doesn't happen in virtually all cases. Even vegetarian indians don't have that.
Basically no male child is ugly. It's his formation making him ugly, his process of change was sabotaged (treatment of parents), not his starting point (genetics).

No that just doesn't happen in virtually all cases. Even vegetarian indians don't have that.
Basically no male child is ugly. It's his formation making him ugly, his process of change was sabotaged (treatment of parents), not his starting point (genetics).
I have seen some real ugly ass babies. This is cope

I have seen some real ugly ass babies. This is cope
worlds-ugliest-baby-national-geographic-award-winning-v0-cbo72dp5081a1.jpg

That's a very ugly baby! Thanks for proving my point
Lul, it was AI. IRL it doesn't happen.
In fact, when I looked for ugly babies, the girl literally changed her entire NOSE, after some time of eating natural human diet (raw mommy milk). Formation is key, not starting point.
Look at the video of the baby from that article.

Lul, it was AI.
No shit. Like I didn't know that. Are you too autistic to understand a little sarcasm?
IRL it doesn't happen.
In fact, when I looked for ugly babies, the girl literally changed her entire NOSE, after some time of eating natural human diet (raw mommy milk). Formation is key, not starting point.
Look at the video of the baby from that article.
Genetics matter. Diet helps, but do not deny the importance of genetics. I ain't watching a 30 second ad to see that video either

"Existing research shows that physical appearance is the most common reason that adolescents are bullied or rejected by peers (Puhl et al., 2016)"

"Existing research shows that physical appearance is the most common reason that adolescents are bullied or rejected by peers (Puhl et al., 2016)"

Haha, thanks for stepping in to help prove my point to this guy. It’s quite obvious that your looks matter a lot and most of your looks are determined by genetics of course.

:bluepill: :bluepill:

:bluepill: :bluepill:

Yeah he was bullied and made to say ridiculous things. You can feel the vibes, also just look at how they grabbed his pants, probably to "prove" it's not true.

He looked like a low tier normie, even mid tier normie. Compared to REAL 3 / 10, who I might be, he has ALL the chance in the world.
It's 100 percent just NT pill that got to him, and maybe his height (we don't know his height).
He's nordid, no skin flaws, no crooked teeth, no slight deformities in face, head full of hair.
Everyone copes so much, just because they take normies at their word of him being ugly!
If you think he's an incel, you're a total fakecel! Go to redpill and approach 100 girls already, you good looking scum!
Real

He was just an un groomed aspie, not a Truecel

What the fuck does that have to do with “us”.

Take your meds schizo.

He realized that with such looks he had to be either an incel or a brain damaged libtard frequently attending pride parades. He chose the latter.

1001911-nashvilleshooterfakeroom.jpg
It's not only faggot flags, but a wallpaper of Siegfried with that transfaggot Astolfo, a life-size Zanpakuto and a cabinet of several anime collectible statues. If this is really his bedroom, he was otaku, and many otakus are incel, non-NT or MGTOW. It looks like pro-left wing politics disoriented his mindset, which led him to cope with pro-faggot and anti-fascist movements. Maybe it allowed him to have a sense of purpose in replacement of his dire situation as a bullied low SMV incel, but it most likely wouldn’t have favored him in long term, cause normies will not stop being normies

He was a victim of arrested development; his genetic stats were unfavorable. There was no redemption for him. His entire existence was cursed from the beginning. The tragedy of a truecel who was a failure for his whole life :feelsrope:. His creators were evidently careless. As a non-NT truecel he was cursed to exist among the cruel and malicious creatures of Normieville. Given how his life turned out, it may have been better for him if he was euthanized at birth

They say Thomas Crooks threatened to go ER on his school 5 years prior. Half of the students didn't turn up on campus for that day :feelshaha:, due to the school shooting threats that were posted in online public chat

Last edited: