Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't all foids e-whore?

They don't get it or have "morals". Pride.

Dude I wouldn’t even want to date a girl who e-whored. It’s good that most of them don’t do that.

Cause you know how they are, they too lazy as fuck to become e-whores in the first place, or because they got morals.

Some women are too lazy for e-whoring. That’s my explanation.

It’s easier to find a betabux IRL than to run a business online competing with other e-whores.

Also, most women are not able to act “bitchy”, they simply cannot run a show, they are unable to behave lke a slut to turn males on. Most women are unable to seduce, the only effort they make to attract people is to wear revealing clothes, so, for them it’s almost impossible to act in a seductive way. The average woman is only able to be seduced by Chads, but when it comes to having to scam ugly orbiters, foids may not be able to take advantage over them properly.

Another point: e-whores have to make public relations, so they have to be good at acting. It take patience to scam orbiters, it’s almost like a real job, that’s why the average foid is unable to scam properly people, too un-empathetic even for an e-whoring low effort job.

The average foid is more suited for other low-effort jobs, psychologists for example, or HRs. E-whoring for women means “giving attention to non-Chad people”, in exchange of money, it can be difficult.

so? I won't go into a circlejerk only to please faggots like you who need safe space. It isn't women fault that you're unattractive. Want to blame a woman for being an incel - blame your mother
FUCK YOU FOID I HOPE YOU GET RAPED

so? I won't go into a circlejerk only to please faggots like you who need safe space. It isn't women fault that you're unattractive. Want to blame a woman for being an incel - blame your mother

ban this faggot already

@knajjd
don't shit yourself, I hope that the mods here aren't as retarded as you

foid LARP

detected

Last edited:
OP, most foids are aware, but they do it at different levels

exp. a pizza place foid may not show it, but she is looking 4 orbiters through snapchat or instagram
This. Most women live comfortable lives regardless of wageslaving.

because foids are dumb and most dont realize how easy they have it. They will only realize it once they live a week in a mans shoes

lmao, I'm not the one crying for sex

SEX SEX GIMME SEX IT'S MY HUMAN RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

this is putting pussy on the pedestal, I don't fucking care about it except for my masturbation marathons
>I don't care about pussy
Only a foid or a ultra coper would said that

because some people have morals

ban HER

YES I SAID HER

@RageAgainstTDL @knajjd @SergeantIncel

stupid fucking whore, go suck a fat cock you're not welcome here. how are you not banned yet? it's obvious ur a foid LARP. she is polluting this forum already

Some foids have self respect (surprisingly)