Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why don't all foids e-whore?

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★★★★
I just got some tasty chipotle today. There was some qtπ thottie at the counter to make my burrito, and I was wondering if she knew how easy it would be just to whore herself out. She could easily make thousands of dollars by just selling her pics or webcamming, why the fuck is she wageslaving at Chipotle? Why don't all foids do this shit? Do they just not realize it, or is there some actual fucking reason? Blows my mind tbh.

because some people have morals

They either have to be a 9 or 10, or have a gimmick like 'gamer girl.'

Most women are LITERALLY RETARDED

They don't know how easy they could have it

OP, most foids are aware, but they do it at different levels

exp. a pizza place foid may not show it, but she is looking 4 orbiters through snapchat or instagram

Last edited:
Because the market for e whoring is over crowded. You have to stand out somehow from all other girls or else you will be forgotten and won't make enough income. It's easier to just find a beta bux provider irl. (or you can just sell nudes for ez money)

Every foid has a paypal link in their social media bios

Bec. they dont want to believe in injustice.

le moralz :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

while at same time they are on tinder and refuse to date/have sex with incels/normies and only want :chad:

Some are too braindead and don't realize it's even an option, others aren't technically savvy enough to make it work. These are the only reasons I can think of, they just don't know it's even an option.

I've seen these cute girls wageslaving too and like you I always wondered wtf they are doing there when they could be living the easy life e-whoring cucks out of their money.

A female in this day and age doesn't need to do real work to get by, there is an infinite amount of beta cucks that will support her existence just for being a female.

because some people have morals

JFL if you believe foids give a fuck about things like morals, female nature runs counter to things like morals.

If I was a foid I would monetize my roast beef

Also, starving incel man of a basic human right and necessity is EXTREMELY immoral. Are you even blackpilled
so why don't you give your home to homeless people and buy them food? I am blackpilled but I'm not a retard

its easy for a foid to give sex, its not an unreasonable request to expect a woman who has already fucked numerous men to just have QUICK pity sex with an incel, making myself homeless is totally irrational.

literally what is your iq
giving your ass for a fag is easy as well, why don't you do it and give them their human right?

so why don't you give your home to homeless people and buy them food? I am blackpilled but I'm not a retard
You sound like fucking cuck. Rope yourself fucking retard.

You sound like fucking cuck. Rope yourself fucking retard.
if being reasonable means being a cuck ok, I am :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I don't blame women for not wanting me, I hate them yeah, but don't blame. It's not their fault that I am short and ugly.

im a hetero sexual male, thats far too much to ask. however a STRAIGHT foid fucking an incel isnt much to ask. she might not ENJOY it but she wouldnt be left scared
so you just don't want to fuck someone who you are not attracted to, just like every woman

there is a difference between fucking someone whom you dont find attractive, and fucking BENDING your sexuality

just reported you for defending foids :feelskek:
>can't take criticism from someone
>report him

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Nope you don't hate them. You put pussy on the pedestal. I can tell by the soyish way you worded it.
lmao, I'm not the one crying for sex

SEX SEX GIMME SEX IT'S MY HUMAN RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

this is putting pussy on the pedestal, I don't fucking care about it except for my masturbation marathons

I actually wish all foids would e thot, so males can NEET en masse and the society can fall, to be reformed again by incels.

YOURE LITERALLY DEFENDING WOMEN, THATS NOT CRITICISM :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
so? I won't go into a circlejerk only to please faggots like you who need safe space. It isn't women fault that you're unattractive. Want to blame a woman for being an incel - blame your mother

lmao, I'm not the one crying for sex

SEX SEX GIMME SEX IT'S MY HUMAN RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

this is putting pussy on the pedestal, I don't fucking care about it except for my masturbation marathons
Where did I cry for sex you mongrel? I just don't! But you on the other hand just defending muh wimminz
Fuck off you IT cuck.

I actually wish all foids would e thot, so males can NEET en masse and the society can fall, to be reformed again by incels.

They don't know about it, find it unnecessary and/or think they are "above" it.

there is a difference between fucking someone whom you dont find attractive, and fucking BENDING your sexuality

I did report him* too. :feelsokman:

*Or her, maybe it's a foid who knows, regarding his/her posts...

Dont really understand it either for healthy white American women.
Some women tell me its cuz its too hard to build a brand on these sites.

But lol it doesnt take much time. Just spend a few hours in pixlr, learn OBX studio, put in some games/raffles and there you go, you have a brand and hundreds of dollars coming in. Myfreecams will have like 50 american women on at one time, its NOT an oversaturated market

All the American white female cammers get 20x more viewers than all the other women, and 100x more than the men. They just get showered with tokens if they are white and American and put at least a tiny bit of effort it.

Last edited:
so? I won't go into a circlejerk only to please faggots like you who need safe space. It isn't women fault that you're unattractive. Want to blame a woman for being an incel - blame your mother

ur saying its not womens fault but you are telling us to blame our mothers, that doesnt make logical sense my friend

ur saying its not womens fault but you are telling us to blame our mothers, that doesnt make logical sense my friend
you shouldn't blame women other than your mother, this is what I wanted to say
i cant wait to see the slash through your name lmao

say hi to the folks on inceltears for me btw
I will

Redit2

Redit1

Last edited:
I don’t know but it’s like having a winning lottery ticket and burning it. Maybe they don’t realize the power they have over cucks.

What you're not understanding or recognizing is that women find the idea of sex with an ugly man as repulsive as the idea of fucking another man is for us.

ie. For women, fucking an ugly man is basically like betraying their entire sexual orientation.

Women are not heterosexual. They are Chadosexual. They need a man who is at least 1-2 points higher than them of they are so repulsed they will have to use analogies to gay buttsex in order to explain how repulsive it is.

That's why when women try to explain why being raped by a man they don't want is so bad, they always tell us to imagine being raped by a random guy to see what it would feel like.

It's actually a pretty fucked up blackpill when you think about it.

cope. women are just selfish and love to make us feel pain

Selfish implies they have any degree of self control or they could choose to be different. I don't believe they could. They react to their environment. Their environment is letting them run wild into the deepest parts of their Chadosexuality. So that is what they are doing. Think of them like wild animals following their basic instincts without thought or responsibility and it will make more sense. Women don't care about society or the bigger picture any more than an animal running through the forest might.

Women have I think always been repulsed by ugly men, but they used to put up with us because they had to. They would grit their teeth and perform their "marital duties." Now they have no reason to so they don't.

they just refuse to do it because they have no motive and theyd rather torture us because we have bad genes and their sexual nature is inherently evil

I would agree with that. I don't believe most women are intentionally trying to make us feel bad though. If they could have their way, most of them from what I've seen would rather we just ceased to exist since they don't even like the burden of having to reject us.

This is why they want us to just accept our inceldom and shut up about it. They think their lives would be better if we disappeared completely. The exception to that is those women who are surviving off betabux and e-whoring of course, since their livelihoods depend on beta orbits.

there are remnants of decency left in some of them but not for long

obvious foid is obvious
@knajjd get her ass banned

Some foids might not want to upset their parents/families if they ever found out, and there’s a potential for future employers to discriminate. For example, if she got famous and it leaked that she was doing things like that, there would be drama and court cases, and she would be a “bad role model for da kids.”

because they virtue signal each other with all of their sjw and feminism bs or they just bs around and say shit like " omg im not pretty enuf teehee"., " i dont have da body for it teehee"
Because the market for e whoring is over crowded. You have to stand out somehow from all other girls or else you will be forgotten and won't make enough income. It's easier to just find a beta bux provider irl. (or you can just sell nudes for ez money)
yea exactly, which is why femoids these days are making custom fetish videos to please the cucks. Chaturbate and other adult streaming content is just not enough now.

I specifically asked this to one of my counselors (that ended up pressing charges on me), who is 6-7/10 Stacylite and flashes her cleavage all the time, who constantly whines about how she lacks money and hates her job.

She could never come up with any answer, and would just whine about how she hates her job and her FOUR 1 2 3 4 DEGREES (Hi, I know you're reading this) that she always fucking brags about like it's an accomplishment.

Thus, I assume it's ego caused by our insane educational system. In the US, at least.

Because of the social stigma attached to It.Where I'm from,no one cares If teen girls take pics of their asses for facebook likes so basically all of them do It.