Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why doesn’t this bother people more

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Guys that married a non-virgin, why are they not bothered that some other guy took her virginity?

She will always fondly think about him.

He had her at her best and when she was pure, meanwhile you get leftovers.

He got to break her hymen and draw blood and got to see the look on her face the first time she was penetrated.

I guess guys just accept it as there is not much else to choose from since virgins are so rare. But you would think it would bother them more that another man had a very special once in a lifetime moment with his wife.

I guess guys just accept it as there is not much else to choose from since virgins are so rare.
this, and also they just cope very very hard

They have to cope with stuff like "but she's experienced now and can pleasure me better" or "I had my share of fun too" (usually, just an infinitesimal fraction of what women and Chads had) because they lack better options and admitting the reality of what you said is painful and humiliating.

Most men couldn't give a fuck as long as they can say they have a foid and you don't

All responses are right.

Also, most people get what they can, not what they want. They lie about it, but most certainly would take her as a virgin if they could. But it's too late, so all they can do by now is cope.

i could never stop thinking about all the men that had been inside her before me, it would be something i would have to constantly push out of my mind

I’m not so sure the term “cope” is the exactly proper term to use here since this is pretty much a Clown World exclusive sickness much like Anorexia is which is to say this “problem” pretty much did not exist or was at least not so large scale until Clown World and it’s establishment of slut culture.

Guys are not so much coping when it comes to this I’d say then they are or rather have been fully propagandized and brainwashed into the Jew’s idea of the “new normal” for white western civilization.

View: https://youtu.be/KswyE6xymvw

Guys aren’t so much coping as it pertains to this as they are operating on auto pilot via their feminist brainwashing ie whenever a thought creeps into their head of “wouldn’t sex and the relationship with my wife or girlfriend of been better had I gotten to her first sexually?” creeps into his head he’s met by the programmed inner Jew or feminist cunt voice shaming him and telling him that he shouldn’t be such a bigot and to accept women’s “empowerment” because it’s “really for the good of all”.

Yeah, it’s great for women and Jew lawyers and judges and courts that’s for sure but not so good for women’s long term happiness or men’s and children’s for that matter nor is it good for maintaining the proper morale that holds a civilization and or government together more strongly than money and brute military force ever will.

This is too much ropefuel, way too fucking much... and it is worse because it is the actual reality we live in. I will never have such privilege, ever.

most men are cucks ready for anything just to see a p*ussy, they are no longer human they are worse than beasts

guys are cucked, bluepilled has penetrated every part of soyciety.

She will always fondly think about him.
Yes, she will. The imprint left from her first lover is the strongest.
They have to cope with stuff like "but she's experienced now and can pleasure me better" or "I had my share of fun too" (usually, just an infinitesimal fraction of what women and Chads had) because they lack better options and admitting the reality of what you said is painful and humiliating.
The experience cope is such a massive cope.

Because:

1) Most men are soys and they are even willing to settle with single moms who had previous children from other men.

2) Most foids are conditioned to be whores as soon as they hit puberty or even before, and therefore finding a prime foid who is a virgin is very unlikely. And it's difficult to know a foid's true sexual history as they underestimate or lie about their body counts and experiences.

even if normalcattle get these thoughts they quickly suppress them because 1. they are misogynistic :feelsYall: insecure :feelsYall: bigoted :feelsYall: thoughts and 2. they trust science:soy: that virginity means nothing:soy: and is just a little bleeding, only a deviant would find virginity important:soy:
met by the programmed inner Jew or feminist cunt voice shaming him

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back