Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why doesn't soyciety care about our mental health?

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★
How is it possibile that soyciety doesn't care about the mental health of virgin men under 30 (who are about 1/3 of the total population under 30 of any given country in the western world), but have no problem giving free care and a whole month of the year to troons and faggots (who are a really small minority) to celebrate their degeneracy

We should be given government assistance for the suffering we endure

Because we’re unfuckable. Simple as

because they see trans and gays as groups of people that must be defended and protected because muh opression. So in conclusion to get them to help you you would need to convince them that ure part of an opressed group yourself.

Because we’re unfuckable. Simple as
not even , some might be but not all of us. Technology has fucked up gender dynamics, if there were no social media 80 or 90% of .is would ascend throughout their life

not even , some might be but not all of us. Technology has fucked up gender dynamics, if there were no social media 80 or 90% of .is would ascend throughout their life
I wouldn’t go as far as 80/90 percent, but you’re right. Shame its never gonna change

because we live in clown world

They can't relate and they don't care

Because it has no benefit to them

I don't need bullshit Zoloft and Risperidone that nukes my dick and hair, I don't need Buspar that does nothing, I NEED TESTOSTERONE. Do I need to say I'm female and then say I'm male so they'll hand it out to me like they do to FTMS?